• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPers sending strangers here to buy.

It sounds as if his integrity may be in question here. So far I have seen nothing to show me he would pass on fakes here. I know I have been sold fakes and would never sell them here(or anywhere for that matter). There are a lot of old timers here that could sort this out a lot better than I and some other of the newer guys. From my year here I have seen Markmarksman to be a stand up guy. Unless proven wrong I will continue to believe that to be the case. If we were to question everyone who has been sold a fake because he has a sale here then there would be all types of drama.

Why don't we wait on all the pitchforking/circlejerking until Mark weighs in? Then you can throw your hat in wherever you want...

WTF? I have not been outed from any board! There was a question I was asked on CF if the Sharks I was selling there were the ones I bought from Space-Market when I was a brand new newb in the cigar world. You want to acuse me of selling fakes go right ahead. This is BS and quite frankly pisses me off that some Fuggin newb would question my integrity. If you dont want the sticks I will send your money back but it's your loss. The Sharks that were in question got smoked in the first month I had them. Were they fakes? I don't know. What I do know is that I got all of these sticks from stand up members here and on another board. If you don't want them "newb" then don't friggin buy em'. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it because the truth never lies.

Mark

WTF? I have not been outed from any board! There was a question I was asked on CF if the Sharks I was selling there were the ones I bought from Space-Market when I was a brand new newb in the cigar world. You want to acuse me of selling fakes go right ahead. This is BS and quite frankly pisses me off that some Fuggin newb would question my integrity. If you dont want the sticks I will send your money back but it's your loss. The Sharks that were in question got smoked in the first month I had them. Were they fakes? I don't know. What I do know is that I got all of these sticks from stand up members here and on another board. If you don't want them "newb" then don't friggin buy em'. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it because the truth never lies.

Mark

:thumbs:

Yeah, I just herfed with Mark.

Stand-up guy, and I would not hesitate to buy from him if I had the proper funding.

This is BS and quite frankly pisses me off that some Fuggin newb would question my integrity.

Don't get your panties all in a bunch. You've got plenty of guys vouching for you and no one really thinks you did anything wrong from what I can tell. The new guy was asking for clarification. Don't interpret that as an accusation. State your proof (as your have) and move on; the other guy said he'd glady apologize if he's mistaken. But getting the truth out there for everyone to see is the important thing (those of you implying he should take this to PM, take note).

-John

This is BS and quite frankly pisses me off that some Fuggin newb would question my integrity.

Don't get your panties all in a bunch. You've got plenty of guys vouching for you and no one really thinks you did anything wrong from what I can tell. The new guy was asking for clarification. Don't interpret that as an accusation. State your proof (as your have) and move on; the other guy said he'd glady apologize if he's mistaken. But getting the truth out there for everyone to see is the important thing (those of you implying he should take this to PM, take note).

-John

Oh, gawd... I.... Errr.... arrrummmm........ ???

I agree with John...

there... I said it...

:0

Dadgummit John - quit being so dadgummed logical. I didn't think you had it in ya...

:laugh:

-John

I agree with John...

there... I said it...

Dadgummit John - quit being so dadgummed logical. I didn't think you had it in ya...

uhhhh, did this really just happen or am I still partially asleep? :laugh:

I agree with John...

there... I said it...

??? ??? ???

Oh my God...I think my head just exploded all over my keyboard. :0

PS- Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch is good people, even if he and Step are a "little too close" with their cigars! "It's not gay until you push," right boyos? :sign: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate to break up the newly found love fest but...................WRONG! The newb was not just asking, he was asking in an accusatory way and continued to do so even after it was pointed out that there was probably a better way.

As a newbie here I certainly don't want to stir the pot... But are you the same Markmarksman who was outed on another board for buying fake Anejos from "space-market" on ebay? Space-market sells "anejos" directly from the "factory" in the Dominican Republic. He has been fairly well documented as a known counterfitter. If so I would sure hope that the anejos you have for sale are not/were not those "DR direct" anejos fakes. If you are a different markmarksman then my sincerest apoloigies and I'll shut up.

Again not trying to stir the pot , but as a newbie just trying to figure out who to trust :blush:

ebay link

Once again let me say that I could be completely wrong about this. On CF some guy was saying that a Markmarksman only bought fakes from a seller in the Dominican Republic. The other guy on CF was making a point that there would be no way to know that if a guy bought fakes and then later tried to sell said fakes that a newb could get taken buying those fakes.

I was under the impression that you could not buy factory direct anejos from the dominican republic. My only point is that this is the same guy who bought a box of fake anejos and is now selling anejos here, how could a newb like me be sure that I would not be buying those fakes? I would feel like crap if I stirred the pot unjustly and will gladly apologize. But, if this is really the case of mark buying known fakes and then selling anejos here how can anybody be sure the for sale ones are real and not fakes.

Once again let me say that I could be completely wrong about this. On CF some guy was saying that a Markmarksman only bought fakes from a seller in the Dominican Republic. The other guy on CF was making a point that there would be no way to know that if a guy bought fakes and then later tried to sell said fakes that a newb could get taken buying those fakes.

I was under the impression that you could not buy factory direct anejos from the dominican republic. My only point is that this is the same guy who bought a box of fake anejos and is now selling anejos here, how could a newb like me be sure that I would not be buying those fakes? I would feel like crap if I stirred the pot unjustly and will gladly apologize. But, if this is really the case of mark buying known fakes and then selling anejos here how can anybody be sure the for sale ones are real and not fakes.

You could ask people who may know.......or you could make an accusatory post....... guess which would be wiser?

You are absolutely correct and I was out of line.

So, are the anejos that Mark is selling the space-market ones or are they real?

Thanks for the help :)

Mark's a good guy, and that's that. How 'bout we all quiet down a little and enjoy a cigar.

-John

John,

Though I agree with some of what you said it seems that you bringing this thread back to active really served no propose at all and quite frankly I don't think there was a need to bump the thread again.

Souldoggy you are correct no push, no gay :laugh:.

Jim

it seems that you bringing this thread back to active really served no propose at all and quite frankly I don't think there was a need to bump the thread again.

I'm in a little bit of a transition now and only read threads once a day or so. I respond when I read.

it seems that you bringing this thread back to active really served no propose at all and quite frankly I don't think there was a need to bump the thread again.

I'm in a little bit of a transition now and only read threads once a day or so. I respond when I read.

Fair enough, no harm no foul :). At least you don't have a bromance like mark and myself :laugh:.

Jim

Fair enough, no harm no foul :). At least you don't have a bromance like mark and myself :laugh:.

Jim

There's nothin' wrong with a little bit of brove... RIght? ??? :sign:

It's not gay if the lights are off...

...and your socks are on....

...and your left foot is on the ground...