• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFF2 Redux

Nevermind! Looks like I got it to work at the last second. It just took a REALLY long time to load.

Mine is still trying to load.

Yahoo is crap tonight. Looks like autopick for me.

I hate it when these live drafts work this way. I know some probably felt a lot more hosed than I, but still...sucks for everyone when it messes up. :(

I hate it when these live drafts work this way. I know some probably felt a lot more hosed than I, but still...sucks for everyone when it messes up. :(

Yep. Same here. Started trying to load at 7:45. Finally got on at 8:20. What's the use at that point? Jeez!

:angry:

I don't think it much matters. I know I had trouble getting the thing to load but I was on 20 minutes early.

Gary, you must be worried about the rematch! ;)

I don't think it much matters. I know I had trouble getting the thing to load but I was on 20 minutes early.

got lucky then, I think... was trying to get in for my team about half an hour before start time, and I think it was over an hour til finally getting in... ???

guess we'll be seeing some trade action, eh? ;)

Gary, you must be worried about the rematch!
wink.gif

Nah. I can still whip your ass with my autopicks tied behind my back.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Bring it!!! :D

Bumpety bump

yeah you girls ready? I'm ready. Just had a Fuente 858 maddy and a glass of single malt. I'm feeling frisky.
Smackety smackety smack!!!!!

Let's cook some wings and get this mother going!

You might want to slow down. I don't want you smoking all your cigars.....my winnings up!! ;)

Tell you what,
how about you guys just go ahead and send the smokes over today and I'll delete the league before tonights game.
That way you will all save yourselves the embarrassment of watching my team roll through this league like shit through a goose!!! :sign:

Good luck everyone! Let's have some fun!

your transmission was garbled... ??? it sound like you said your team was going to play like shit from a goose? maybe you should consider a few trades? :laugh:

I sure wish I had a home team I could get excited about.

Poor little Texans.

This goes out to LT
you know who you are and you screwed me last year and looks like you are well on your way to
doing it to me again.

I curse you, I pray that jock itch consumes your entire body. You usless F$&@

ugh

Well looks like Mr. Brees and company let me down. I did have some choice words ready for you....Doc...seeming how I think it was pretty much EVERY week I watched you rout against me lol...but I'll take the high road here.

Good luck in the Championships fellas! (even though the real superbowl is being played for third place! :p lol)