• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

Ben, you have to beat Ian tonight, to help me out brother 😃

Ok gentlemen, I have a 31% chance of making the playoffs... (this would be a miracle, after being in last place in my division all season) Here’s how it would go down...

Jake has to beat Ian

Wyatt has to beat Chester

Brandon has to beat Gary

And, of course, I have to beat “Johnny boy”

just a little incentive... A premium fiver goes to Jake, Brandon and Wyatt IF we all win this coming week!

That’s it!! (Ok, I know this may seem a little desperate, because IT IS)

Ok gentlemen, I have a 31% chance of making the playoffs... (this would be a miracle, after being in last place in my division all season) Here’s how it would go down...

Jake has to beat Ian

Brandon has to beat Gary

just a little incentive... A premium fiver goes to Jake, Brandon and Wyatt IF we all win this coming week!

That reminds me of those playoff scenarios, the NFL always puts together towards the end of the year. I need to beat Gary and Wyatt needs to beat Chester, for me to make it.

A 31% chance isn't too bad!

That reminds me of those playoff scenarios, the NFL always puts together towards the end of the year. I need to beat Gary and Wyatt needs to beat Chester, for me to make it.

A 31% chance isn't too bad!
By the way, I will be at the studio today, and will be able to finally put your package together 😊

Jake has to beat Ian

Brandon has to beat Gary

Nice work! And If all that holds true, you have a current PF lead over Gary by 10.8 points; so make sure Gary doesn't score 10.9 more than you. However, I don't think Gary or Ian lose this week!
You have made some great trades and took some risks to battle back like you have!

Nice work! And If all that holds true, you have a current PF lead over Gary by 10.8 points; so make sure Gary doesn't score 10.9 more than you. However, I don't think Gary or Ian lose this week!
You have made some great trades and took some risks to battle back like you have!
Thanks brother!!

I will be shocked if I make the playoffs, but can't figure out my chances. Better than Cig Sid's I know that! I essentially just need a win and I need Wyatt to win. Or just a flat out win, then to beat the points for tie breaker I might need like 250 points! lol

Great analysis you all are doing.....I see one fault in all of the plans:

Wyatt must win.

tenor.gif