• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Gents,

This will be the third year I've run this league since Brian ran it the first 7 years and it went off without a hitch in 2017 and 2018! Buy-in would be $100 and rules would be very similar in terms of points and scoring structure. If you're interested (and have some type of reputation, trade history, etc.) then post below...we need 10 to get this thing off the ground. Money is payable at end of the season to whomever you are assigned to pay. You are personally responsible for your payment. Currently we are looking at a weekday draft the Tuesday or Wednesday (Sept 3rd of 4th) before the official season starts in order to better gauge injuries and 2019 stats. 2018 players have first option to renew, if anyone backs out we will open the spot up.

1st: $500 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 4,5,6,7)
2nd: $300 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 8,9)
3rd: $200 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 10)
4th: Receives Cigar Type Gift from First Place (Ex: 3 Favorite Cigars)

Note: The league will be run in ESPN. Those that have signed-up for 2018 are as follows:

1. BigJake6904 (confirmed)
2. bfreebern (confirmed)
3. drunkfish3 (confirmed)
4. Brickhouse (confirmed)
5. Johnny B (confirmed)
6. ironpeddler (confirmed)
7. CigSid (confirmed)
8. Corneighdo (confirmed)
9. Acclaym (confirmed)

Once we get all players established a league pm thread and email will be sent out to get the league setup. Playoffs will be top 4 teams just as in 2017. First Place sends a small cigar type gift package to 4th for making the playoffs but not cashing out. Playoffs are 2 weeks per round (4 weeks total).

Last edited:
I am a maybe at this point. I need to think on how much time i will have to put into this. Plus I have always hated the way ESPN organizes/sets up as a division break out. Really just need to look at my time this fall, but don't want to hold down a spot too long....
When is the deadline for previous league members?

I am a maybe at this point. I need to think on how much time i will have to put into this. Plus I have always hated the way ESPN organizes/sets up as a division break out. Really just need to look at my time this fall, but don't want to hold down a spot too long....
When is the deadline for previous league members?

Let’s call it this Sunday 8/11 before we need to open it up and discuss draft dates

Let’s call it this Sunday 8/11 before we need to open it up and discuss draft dates
Jake,
I will have to take a break this year on the ESPN one. If you need me and can't find a replacement, I will play, but I could use the time to focus on some other leagues.

Where are we at on the league? I've been inactive for a month, or so.

Great we’re down to 1...modo said he’ll step in if it means the league continuing...at least that’s what I took from it. Let’s see if anyone else steps up and I’ll send out the pm this weekend

Can’t get logged in. So this is going to be some bullshit.

In now, dumb how I had no access until draft was 30 mins out. ESPN is the worst.

Shit... went too hard on the wine and sunshine today.. autodraft... most years I give it my all with nothing to show for it.. maybe this year we can do the opposite lol.

Edit: Accepting trade offers!!! o_O

Last edited:
Not sure I'll be repeating this year. My team feels old, for some reason :)

Can’t get logged in. So this is going to be some bullshit.

In now, dumb how I had no access until draft was 30 mins out. ESPN is the worst.
I still cannot get in... and I’m looking forward to see what auto draft gave me... ?