• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

@Acclaym , no shit. That hurt as it was my only real RB left to try and compete with that f!cker McCaffrey.
Anyways it comes down to tonight. Haven’t done the math but I am cheering for Adams but I’m not. He goes off maybe I win here but lose our cigar league to Gary.... good thing I work tonight so I won’t watch much.
good luck!!

@Acclaym , no shit. That hurt as it was my only real RB left to try and compete with that f!cker McCaffrey.
Anyways it comes down to tonight. Haven’t done the math but I am cheering for Adams but I’m not. He goes off maybe I win here but lose our cigar league to Gary.... good thing I work tonight so I won’t watch much.
good luck!!

Gonna be a close one! Combined, Diggs and Adams are averaging 30 pts.

Confidence is low. Hope is high.

Well, I'm always pulling for the Packers, but this is a must win for them. Win and they clinch the NFC North and a playoff berth. In the past, I would have said that the Pack will air it out, but that hasn't been the norm this year. Run first, score a bunch in the first half and then coast until the game is over. That's not going to work tonight. I think it's going to be a high scoring game.

Good luck to both of you, it's going to be a nail biter for sure.

Just got home and see you took Diggs out. Very glad to see that but might not matter.

Congrats Nathan! You finally beat me this season 🤣 I won 3 out of 4 weeks, but you had an amazing comeback to pull off the championship!!

I think I was up 28 or something after our 1st playoff round, then you made a good move at TE and I made a bad move at the Flex...
and boom; your train rolled into the money!

2019 Results!

1. Acclaym
2. modo22
3. ironpeddler
4. drunkfish3
5. Johnny B
6. CigSid
7. BigJake6904
8. Corneighdo
9. Brickhouse
10. bfreebern

1st: $500 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 4,5,6,7)
2nd: $300 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 8,9)
3rd: $200 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 10)
4th: Receives Cigar Type Gift from First Place (Ex: 3 Favorite Cigars)

So, below is the pay schedule:
Acclaym to receive $ from: drunkfish3, Johnny B, CigSid, BigJake6904
modo22 to receive $ from: Corneighdo, Brickhouse
ironpeddler to receive $ from: bfreebern
drunkfish to receive cigar type gift from Acclaym for coming in right outside the $

Given the holidays, I think it's fair to give everyone a few weeks to square up. Winners, it might be nice to send those that owe you your preferred payment method (Venmo, Poopal, etc) and your e-mail associated with it. Let's try and have this closed up by January 17th. Please update in the pm thread when payments are sent/ received so that we can keep track. Great season everybody!