CPFFL Cash League Year 12 *FULL

modo22

Here is a link to last years league; https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/cpffl-cash-league-year-11.80386/

Nothing much has changed since last year.
We may have 1 spot to fill. We would like to open this up to current upstanding members before any others. Are there any CP members with 6+ months of activity that would like to jump in? Buy-in and payout info is below.

BUY-IN - $100
1st Place: $500 (Keeps own $100 and is paid by 4,5,6,7)
2nd Place: $300 (Keeps own $100 and is paid by 8,9)
3rd Place: $200 (Keeps own $100 and is paid by 10)
4th Place: Receives Cigar Type Gift from First Place (Ex: 3 Favorite Cigars)

Confirmed Degenerates
1) @Acclaym
2) @bfreebern
3) @Brickhouse
4) @CigSid
5) @drunkfish3
6) @ironpeddler
7) @modo22
8) @BigJake6904
9) @{tpc}
10) @CgarDan

I am in...I will run commish this year.
PM Sent. Will have some questions on rules/league make up this year for everyone to vote on in the coming days.

Last edited:

CigSid

Love this place...
Definitely in!!

And… I want a trophy this year!

modo22

I re-activated the league through ESPN. If Jake never comes back, at first look, I can't remove him as the leagues manager...I will keep working on that.

Also I quickly reviewed the settings. Since we do the semi/final as a 2-week combined score; it looks like it has us starting the Semi's for week 14&15, then the Final's for week 16&17. Reminder that the NFL is playing 18 weeks this year. What are your thoughts on that? I think it is fine, but just seems weird! Do we want to trust the NFL and keep it as so, or cut a week short and end the finals on week 16 rather than 17?

CigSid

Love this place...
I re-activated the league through ESPN. If Jake never comes back, at first look, I can't remove him as the leagues manager...I will keep working on that.

Also I quickly reviewed the settings. Since we do the semi/final as a 2-week combined score; it looks like it has us starting the Semi's for week 14&15, then the Final's for week 16&17. Reminder that the NFL is playing 18 weeks this year. What are your thoughts on that? I think it is fine, but just seems weird! Do we want to trust the NFL and keep it as so, or cut a week short and end the finals on week 16 rather than 17?
I believe we should keep it the same.

And… ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

86A127ED-068B-4F7B-B5D1-7AEBA37AFEEF.jpeg

modo22

**Update, I heard from Jake and I think he is in. So Dan @CgarDan , if you are wanting in on this league, I will inform Tommy he is out as I want active CP members to have first dibs.

Also, I am proposing that we mix up the "divisions" that espn does. I would randomly select teams to be split between the two divisions.
They don't really matter as you don't really play your division the most anyways...
I have changed the name of the EAST/WEST divisions to IOSM Division and Gurkha Division.
Any objections?

CgarDan

I would love to play as long as it’s cool with everyone. Don’t want to step on anyone’s toes just to make the game

CgarDan

First time playing the ESPN format. Scoring is different from Yahoo I usually play.
Are WRs more valuable per se than in the Yahoo scoring format?

modo22

First time playing the ESPN format. Scoring is different from Yahoo I usually play.
Are WRs more valuable per se than in the Yahoo scoring format?
Both our CP leagues are PPR, so their should not be a difference!