• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL disputed trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I've posted this on the football site but I figured I'd post it here as well. For those of you involved in the fantasy football I thought you should know that there is a ridiculous trade proposal up right now. It boils down to RB Fred taylor going from the 14th place GAC High-Outskirts who are 2-8 to the Lost Texans for K Martin Grammatica who are 7-3 and in a 4 way tie for second.

This is absolutely ridiculous. No wait, this is utter BULL$#!+.

There is no way this trade should be allowed. This destroys the balance of the game. If this is going to be the case then why doesn't every team with a chance of winning team up with a team thats out of it and then split the pot.

Again, those of you involved in the trade should cancel the trade yourselves. At 2-8 you know damn well that you are out of this already. I can't believe you would do something like this. What can you possibly hope to gain here??? I'm calling you out!!

I ask that all CPFFL members join me in asking the commissioner to please void this propose trade.

Ric,

Keep this on the FF League site or take it to PM! I'm not participating on the CP FFL but I do play in others and I really don't want to hear about bogus trades or sandbagging on this site... especially since it should be kept amongst the players. What would be the reason that all of us non-players would be or should be interested in this? Just my $0.02... if the other non-playing members don't object then fine... go ahead and keep this here.

Aloha,

Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.