• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

Just for the record, I never would have wanted a change like that in mid-season. 
It was my fault for not completely understanding the modified waiver rules in this league. 
I like the idea of the last place waiver rule idea for next year. 
Evidently it is used quite extensively across all FFL formats and was actually going to be my recommendation for next year. 
Thx
G~

Third most points in the league, most points in my division...almost last in league and last in division. How the hell does this make sense? FFL...ugh!

I cannot remember any year playing in a Fantasy league where the point totals were so up and down and players were just downright unpredictable.  I also don't recall a year when so many studs were so decimated by "whatever" so early in the season. So far this year, my research has yielded me nothing of any value.  Every week is a crap shoot. 
Any you (Jake), you've had some big scoring games and several narrow losses.  You've got to be more frustrated than anyone. 
Me, I've had several 1st Qtr injuries to some of my biggest scorers and that's a killer.
Very aggravating. 
G~

My #1 draft pick hasn't played since week 1...Peterson.  However, as strange as it is, that's the only week I've lost at this point.

Another case in point, I drafted Dez Bryant this year because I knew the Cowboys would struggle and probably be playing from behind a lot hence they would be throwing a lot. 
What did I get?
A 5-1 Cowboys team that is tied for first and has established one of the best running attacks since the days of Emmit Smith. 
Dez has been so hot and cold this year, I've nicknamed him Moen. 
G~

I'm still looking to make a trade! Got lots of decent guys on my bench if anyone is interested.

Looking primarily for a bump up from "smokin' jay" at qb...but entertaining all offers! :)

I ain't got much for trade fodder. 
Both my QB's stat-wise are on par with your Smokin' Jay. 
All things considered, it should be no surprise that the one week I sub Wilson in for Brees on his Bye Week, Wilson turns in his worst performance of the season and gets killed (ironically) by none other than my ground game crazy Cowboys. 
Cant' win for losing. 
G~

Well on this week's edition of Feast or Famine Roulette, it's Feast for the winner!! Everyone scores. Yay!

Well whoever offered me the offer for lacy, I can't quite figure out who you are to message you here. So pm me if you want and we can talk further.

You know it's a fuqed up week when your bench damn near outscores your starters, and your leading scorer is your D/ST. 
And oh yeah, your D/ST is the Dolphins. 
Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!!
G~

Yay for me! I have Ben Roethlesberger......on my bench.
Oh....and my bench 123, my starters 84.

Brickhouse said:
You and me both! I left 128 points on my bench this week and I'm losing 175-161 with DeMarco Murray left. Let's hope he has anothe big game! I played Greg Olsen and Julian Edelman this week who got me a combined 6 points with Gronkowski and cooks on my bench that totalled 80 points!

I need at least 52 points out of my kicker tonight.  ???

Brickhouse said:
I need at least 52 points out of my kicker tonight.  ???

50246-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-toCD.jpeg

Doc Wylie said:
And I was SO looking forward to Week 8. I hate you, Ironpeddler! LOL

Even a blind squirrel finds occasionally finds a nut....

Brickhouse said:

ANYONE that would have put Rothlesraper in their lineup this week in FF would have been a hardcore Steelers homer! Period. No one saw that coming...including Big Ben himself.  

Jonesy said:
Freebern, how come you never get in this??

I usually run a league and participate in another.  I stopped being commish and just joined an ESPN league.  Maybe next year, if someone drops out.