• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

Going to be out this year guys, my apologies.  Too much going on right now and I won't be able to stay committed like I want to be and like we all should be.  Maybe I'll be back if an opening arises next year.

ironpeddler said:
With Brian's changing work schedule, could be a challenge. I'm sure he'll chime in soon. 

HEY!...BALDY!...WTF?

X2

???

I would be fine helping you this year Brian if that's a necessity to keep this going. Time is running out, though. 

I texted him yesterday to check in on both leagues and he said he would check in the weekend.

Paul

League is up and the e-mail sent. I'll be starting a new thread today. Looks like we'll be down a few guys so we might not make it since I got a late start this year.

Doc Wylie and sonuvabum said they're out. Add Tony and we're down 3 owners if everyone else comes back. I'll open those 3 spots up to CP members and give it a week or so before deciding what to do.

I will play if you have an opening.   I will suck, but I will be happy to donate.

Currently have no internet access at home. Working on it. Hopefully I can sneak over to a friends house for the draft tonight!

Great game playing out between Wyatt & Brian....coming down to the wire tonight :thumbs:

ironpeddler said:
Great game playing out between Wyatt & Brian....coming down to the wire tonight :thumbs:

Man, was it ever!!!  Rodgers and Cobb sort of canceled each other out, but Maclin and Charles had it out.  I had zero points out of him the first half, but he turned it on and got me 30 in the second.  A great match!