• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL2012 Year 3 Draft Sun Aug 26th 7pm EST

Thanks for the invite. I'm gonna stir some shit here just because I can.

Anyways, looking forward to playing against you guys...and remember...

J-E-T-S, Jets,Jets,Jets!

OK guys, I sent out a pm 3 days ago and only 3 of you have read it yet.....

Down to 2 slack asses! :laugh:

1) Jonesy PAID
2) Nashkicker PAID
3) Ironpeddler
4) NASTY PAID
5) BigJake6904
6) :monty: PAID
7) Drunkfish3 PAID
8) Ketchtwenty2 PAID
9) opusXmarco PAID
10) simmsboard PAID

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Brian,[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Waiting to receive the funds for the sampler I sold this morning. I was told it would be sent today, but haven't received it yet. As soon as I get it, I'll forward it to you...should be soon.[/background]

Brian - I was on the ESPN site this morning and noticed that the draft date and time have not been set.

Mock Draft Mock Draft Mock Draft.......maybe I'll get it right this year come crunch time :) . My Peyton Manning pick in the 3rd round last year was genius.

Brian - I was on the ESPN site this morning and noticed that the draft date and time have not been set.

Got it. Been out of town for the last week, looking forward to tomorrow!
Just rolled back into town this morning. Ready for an epic draft day!

IT'S TODAY?

I thought it was next week...who does a draft this far from the start of the season?

Geez....looks like another draft while sitting at a BBQ! I better get a move on!

:laugh:

Woohoo! Tomorrow's the big day! Go BIG BLUE :)
Sorry about your loss...

Big Day Sunday! NFL 2012 is here! Got my DirecTV NFL package at a reduced rate AGAIN! It's always good to call and ask for the "retention department".

Talk about not living up to the hype! Aaron Rodgers is fucking killing me!!!

I know I'm not in this FF but I have him as my QB and I am giving him one more week. To think I had Ben Roethlisberger on my bench this week and he put up a whopping 85 points! Ben has a bye week this week and if Rogers sucks again hes out and Ben is in!

Good luck Jim!

I know I'm not in this FF but I have him as my QB and I am giving him one more week. To think I had Ben Roethlisberger on my bench this week and he put up a whopping 85 points! Ben has a bye week this week and if Rogers sucks again hes out and Ben is in!

Good luck Jim!

Great minds think alike! i also have Big Ben on my bench! He put up a 39 in this league.....Rodgers stings pretty hard though considering I took him with the first pick overall!!!

Good luck Jim!

Great minds think alike! i also have Big Ben on my bench! He put up a 39 in this league.....Rodgers stings pretty hard though considering I took him with the first pick overall!!!

That's why you don't draft a QB in the first round and definitely not 1st.

Good luck Jim!

That's why you don't draft a QB in the first round and definitely not 1st.

He went in the first round in just about every league I know of this year......