• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPI:HandOff Pass

hurryup.gif

You better hurry! I'm not going to make it!!

Pee pee dance is not good for my cripple ass!

Sorry Joe,

I got it earlier today but I won't send it out until after the holiday weekend is over. I'll place something in it for you for making you wait.

Had it all weekend, better me than usps :D

Takes:

5 Vegas piramide
Laluna Fuerte perfecto---Green label
La flor Maria Mancini --- Maduro

Puts:

Montesino belicoso
Partagas black
Hemingway Best Seller
Camacho SLR
H. Upman 2000
AF dbl Chateau Fuente

Joe, just for making you wait, you will find one all wrapped up in shiny sparkly silver wrapping. :D

Robb

GOT THE BOX!! Will take a look around and post my puts and takes later ;)

Ok! By request of Emo, I will hold the pass in my coolerdor until Tuesday. Then it will be on its way to G8!

My put/Takes are:

PUTS
CAO Anni maddie churchill
CAO Samba
Artistoff torp
R&J Cedros #2 {domestic}

TAKES
Helix maddie
AF 858 maddie
La Luna maddie

Will post DC & INS # on Tuesday!

OK! Russell on it's way!!

0103 8555 7490 7295 8655 :thumbs:

Will post INS# later, wife has the box and is in route now to PO!

I can hardly wait.....chair already by the mailbox, i mean the crater where it used to be (thx to A$$man)....will commence the peee peeee dance shortly... :D :D :sign: :sign:

The Eagle has landed...I can hold till first of week if the power(s) that be wish or .....it heads home to Emo next...Will post puts and takes later, box camr as I was headed back to work from lunch.....Can hardly wait.....

Here's my playlist, may change by Monday....

Puts:
1. AF Hemi Classic
2. Olivia 'O'
3. Monte#4 ISOM
4. H.Upmann 2k Torbusto
5. Onyx Mini-Beli

Takes:
1. Padron???
2. Bolivar ISOM

Thanks for including me in the festivities. It has been a lot of fun. I will send the box to Emo on Monday. Have a great weekend to all and take care.

Russell

OK, box is on the way home to Emo.

DC#03010120000098804817

Thanks again for letting me play guys. Take care and have a blessed day.

:D :D :D :D

The pass has landed! I will post my puts and takes a little later as I just pulled in today. There were 4 casualties though. A RyJ churchill domestic, a Roly, an Onyx, a Hemi sig, and the RyJ Cedros isom. I think they all will be smokable, but not worthy of sending for an insurance claim. So I will keep them as my takes, and post my puts later. I want to thank Darren for taking on the responsibility of CPI administrator. And for all you others that may want to sign up, just send me a PM and we can talk. Remember, CPI is for you gals and guys.
Emo

Well the Onyx and Roly were not salvageable. The Hemi turned out fine, so I put her back in the pot. I took the both RyJ that were damaged and put in a HdM Excaliber(the biggest one) and a Juan Lopez PC from 96. I am currently working on putting a list together of what is in the pot. I'll have it up in a day or 2. Thanks goes out to everyone that made this a success!
Emo

Back