• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

I understand it's the nature of the pass to increase in value, but I think Greg should be the dictator to ensure he gets the sticks back that he would like to have.

:sign:

My inexperience tells me your P/T's look fine! If anyone feels different please let me know so that I may learn!

Party Shorts (Greg) prefers to get short filler stuff back. He PM'd me in regards to value for value and said Curly heads were really tasting good to him "Fresh out da box".

Just an FYI for you folks. :sign:

Party Shorts (Greg) prefers to get short filler stuff back. He PM'd me in regards to value for value and said Curly heads were really tasting good to him "Fresh out da box".

Curly heads.....mmmmmm....mmmm! :blush:

HAHAHA i guess me. Well here they are again

Take #8 AVO 80th $12.93 Put #46 Tat Conjuno 2003 $13.00

Take #14 Don Pepin Vegas $6.62 Put #47 Paddilla Habano (Burberry Ed.) $7.00

Take #6 AF Untold Story $13.50 Put #48 AF Between the Lines $14.25

Take #29 Padron 5000 Mad $6.50 Put #49 CAO LX2 Lancero $6.73

C'mon class, let's get some discussion going on Takes/Puts once they're up. Agree? Disagree? If so, why?

Anyone have comment on the Avo and Tat trade?

Aight Joe, ya take/puts look good! Approved!

So all you guys gonna do a handoff herf? Looks like there's a bunch of ya right there together. If so, we need to push on with take/puts of those that'll be there.

Preliminary P/Ts:

T: Tatuaje Noella Reserva $7.20
P: Don Pepin Black Figurado 1973 $7.63

T: WOAM $7.90
P: VSG Tres Mystique $8.80

Some more coming after work tomorrow morning
Greg, are you allowing same marca but different vitolas on here?

Preliminary P/Ts:

Some more coming after work tomorrow morning
Greg, are you allowing same marca but different vitolas on here?

We can do that, but don't want too many of the same. It's nice to have a good variety for everyone to choose from on down the line.

Curly heads.....mmmmmm....mmmm! :blush:

HAHAHA i guess me. Well here they are again

Take #8 AVO 80th $12.93 Put #46 Tat Conjuno 2003 $13.00

Take #14 Don Pepin Vegas $6.62 Put #47 Paddilla Habano (Burberry Ed.) $7.00

Take #6 AF Untold Story $13.50 Put #48 AF Between the Lines $14.25

Take #29 Padron 5000 Mad $6.50 Put #49 CAO LX2 Lancero $6.73

C'mon class, let's get some discussion going on Takes/Puts once they're up. Agree? Disagree? If so, why?

Anyone have comment on the Avo and Tat trade?

Aight Joe, ya take/puts look good! Approved!

So all you guys gonna do a handoff herf? Looks like there's a bunch of ya right there together. If so, we need to push on with take/puts of those that'll be there.

Yes Boss we are what day next week is good for you Nasty.

We still say no to Griffin's in passes, correct?

Tentative list

T: Opus Petit Lancero $11.00
P: La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire $11.31

T: Padron 3000 $5.00
P: Cuesta Rey Centenario Pyramid No. 9 Natural $5.15

Are you referring to this brand of cigar?
Griffinscigar.jpg

Although I've had them before and they ended up being a "meh" cigar.I don't buy them anymore, they were way too mild for the money.

Are they not allowed and are there any other brands we should be aware of that should not be put in the pass?

I believe Los was kidding with not allowing Griffins, I think. As long as price and rarity match, any cigar is allowed.

Okay class, keep in mind part of your grade will be based on class participation. ;) We need some open discussion going, what thoughts are there on Los' take puts?

Nice takes there Los. I must admit though other then the Pepin Black I am not familiar with any of the other put's.

Los is a Jerk Ass for one. :laugh:

Los should be taking his prize Liga Privada because if he doesn't I sure as hell will :thumbs:

I think it looks good friends. A nice mix up and a good New Yorker if there ever was one.

Los is a Jerk Ass for one. :laugh:

Los should be taking his prize Liga Privada because if he doesn't I sure as hell will :thumbs:

I think it looks good friends. A nice mix up and a good New Yorker if there ever was one.

I was going to take that Liga but sharing means caring :laugh:

T: Opus Petit Lancero $11.00
P: La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire $11.31

T: Padron 3000 $5.00
P: Cuesta Rey Centenario Pyramid No. 9 Natural $5.15

P: La Aurora Barrel Aged #4
P: Illusione cg:4

Okay I'm done.
Next week my schedule fluctuates a bit. Let me know once you receive the pass and we'll go on from there

Nice takes there Los. I must admit though other then the Pepin Black I am not familiar with any of the other put's.

Nash if that La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire gets to you take it, it is an awesome smoke to be sure.