• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

My March 31st is looking good
so is Nicmerts April 1

everybody's else is too far away unless there is cheating :whistling:

Khari thanks for the great pass. I was glad to be part of it. Hopefully you get the box back on Monday :D

Package is on the way

DC# 9101010521297892854486

Khari,
Thanks for a great pass. It has been a pleasure being a part of it.

Dave

Khari... thanks for taking the time to put this Pass together. Enjoyed meeting you brothas, and look forward to the next one!

Be Well All,
Larry

It was great getting to know all of you. Thanks for participating. At some point I'd like to start up another class/pass (Maybe an elective. Something like Super premiums 341? Or ISOMs 212? Gotta do my research to ensure a pass like that is feasible for me..) At that time, I'll reach out to all of you to see if you want to be involved.

Stay tuned for the last contest result!

Survived the golf trip.

Thank's for putting the pass together, Khari. I got to chat with several classmates and the headmaster. Good people, all. It was fun. Gotta admit, I was a bit nervous at first. But you did a tremendous job organizing everything. Made it easy for all of us. :thumbs:

Can't wait to get into the next pass.

John

Got the box today. Jovenhut chose 3/31, so he is the winner! Congratulations, Bruce! I'll get that package out to you tomorrow.

Again, thanks to everyone for participating!

Guys, this was a great pass to be a part of and watch through the end. I apologize to all of you for having to drop out, but sometimes life makes you look at priorities and I've certainly had to rethink mine over the course of the last month. I've gotten to make a few friends out of this pass and to me, that's one of the most important aspects in one. Khari you did a great job in putting this together and getting it to run so smoothly!

Thanks go out to all! I really enjoyed being a part of this pass. It was a great learning experience for me which was a big reason for me to join in the beginning.

Best wishes,

Steve

Got the box today. Jovenhut chose 3/31, so he is the winner! Congratulations, Bruce! I'll get that package out to you tomorrow.

Again, thanks to everyone for participating!

Thank Khari. I appreciate this and the pass alot.

Khari sent me some nice smokes for picking the date contest
AVO 80th
La Aurora Barrel Aged
Padilla 32
Winston Churchill
Party "a little bigger then a " short

thanks for the great winnings.

Thanks for having me in the pass, Prof. khari!

Thanks to all the BOTLs involved in this successful pass!