• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

I want to see your humidor selection. Don't forget, rarity for rarity :)

Besides, I'm too noob to host passes. So I'll have to store it away for a while. I ordered a Hydra the other day, so it should be safe & sound in the humidor in my basement this year.

We'll see if I can keep from smoking it long enough to host a pass. Then, you'll be on the list. But I'll send it to you via USPS :laugh:

Cheers,
Chris

If you use USPS to send the pass, both of us should be FOG's by the time it gets to me. :p

Amateur get ready! I shipped UPS ground over the weekend and per the tracking it is out for delivery (tracking # 1ZR93A330301838392).

Also, Khari PM'd me approving one of my substitutes for the power ranger... here it is:

T: #48 FFOX Power Ranger / P: #72 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

Thanks for having me!

-Frank

Thanks for the heads up Frank.

As I told Khari, I'm actually heading straight into Manhattan after work today and won't be home until late this evening but luckily someone will be there to receive the package so no worries. As a result I wasn't sure if I would get my p/t's in on such short notice but here goes....

T: #35) Graycliff Profesionale Presidente / P: #73) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
T: #59) Davidoff Classic #2 / P: #74 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Untold Story
T: #60) Padilla Miami 8/11 Corona / P: #75 Ashton VSG Illusion

I have one or two others in mind but haven't made a decision yet. I figured I would put these out there in the interim.

lol... I have been working in the city lately... we could have just handed off!

-Frank

Amateuraficionado, you have the green light on your p's and t's.

Thanks for participating, Frank!

Thanks Professor...... if I decide to go with any others I'll try and have them up sometime later this evening, if not then certainly early tomorrow morning.

Okay, we still have Dave to visit before the package goes back home. April 7th is the target date, guys.

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update....

The pass box did arrive safe and sound, and even though I didn't stumble in the door until 2:00 AM last night I couldn't help but crack it open. I waited too long to wait another day to see what the inside of that box looked like. Suh-weet! I'll make my p/t's this evening, spritz if necessary and get her ready to hit the road again. I PM'd Dave to see what the possibility of passing off to him in person is. Worst case scenario it'll be back on the road tomorrow. I'll post updated status this evening or tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update....

The pass box did arrive safe and sound, and even though I didn't stumble in the door until 2:00 AM last night I couldn't help but crack it open. I waited too long to wait another day to see what the inside of that box looked like. Suh-weet! I'll make my p/t's this evening, spritz if necessary and get her ready to hit the road again. I PM'd Dave to see what the possibility of passing off to him in person is. Worst case scenario it'll be back on the road tomorrow. I'll post updated status this evening or tomorrow morning.

Funny how history repeats itself. That's about the same time I found the package on my doorstep a few weeks ago. Didn't open it till the next day, though.

Beautiful sight, isn't it?

Beautiful sight, isn't it?

Yes it is!

Ok.... I spoke to Dave and we've made arrangements to meet tomorow at some point so I can hand the package off. So, here are my final p/t's....

T: #35) Graycliff Profesionale Presidente / P: #73) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
T: #59) Davidoff Classic #2 / P: #74 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Untold Story
T: #60) Padilla Miami 8/11 Corona / P: #75 Ashton VSG Illusion

P: #76 ?
P: #77 ?

Oh.... the question marks? Well those are the next, and likely last, pass contest. The individual who guesses, specifically, one of the extra puts gets one and some tag-alongs. Pass participants only, no limit on guesses, you have until Dave receives the box in his hands.(more than likely sometime in the afternoon) If no one guesses either by tomorrow morning I'll post some hints. Good luck gentlemen!

Oh cool! Thanks AA!

I say Padron 7000

:0 Uhhhhh.......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the Sam hell did you do that! What are the freakin' odds on the first guess. DAMN! Well..... that was one. Khari you got the Paddie Maddie. It can't end like that. Let's keep it going. What's the other guys? Khari you can stay in for the second one as well.

How about an Ashton VSG for the other extra.

(I was going to say a Fuente Anejo 48, but jovenhut beat me to it)