• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA samplers

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I got an email from the CRA that said their samplers are now available. As a member, you must order them from their website and pick them up at a tobacconist who is a member, as well. If any of you are members and you DO NOT have a local shop who is a CRA member, you can obtain these samplers through me, and I will mail them out to you once they're received. Again, this is only if you do not have a local store who is a CRA member. If you do, you should definitely go to them. I'm just trying to help out my fellow CRA members who don't have a local store to go to. Samplers are available to members only, and has a limit of one sampler per member. The samplers include cigars made especially for this pack and include; Liga Privada, Ashton VSG, Tatuaje, LFD, Casa Fernandez, and a few others. Go to www.cigarrights.org for more info.

http://www.cigarrights.org/cigar_sampler.htm

The site says that they're free CRA samplers :whistling:

so... do we paypal you 90?

You're supposed to pay CRA $60 and pay the tobacconist $30 upon picking it up. You have to be a member and the store has to be a member. Again, if you have a local store that's a member, you should definitely go to them. I'm offering this to people on this board that don't have a local store that's a CRA store member. If you have a local store that's not a member, you should tell them that it would be a good idea for them to join. If they have any questions, they should contact the CRA. I'm not affiliated with them, other than being a member myself.

so... do we paypal you 90?

You're supposed to pay CRA $60 and pay the tobacconist $30 upon picking it up. You have to be a member and the store has to be a member. Again, if you have a local store that's a member, you should definitely go to them. I'm offering this to people on this board that don't have a local store that's a CRA store member. If you have a local store that's not a member, you should tell them that it would be a good idea for them to join. If they have any questions, they should contact the CRA. I'm not affiliated with them, other than being a member myself.
Ahhh... Thanks

Just ordered mine! Too bad only one per member - will be interesting to see how custom these are.

John

Just ordered mine! Too bad only one per member - will be interesting to see how custom these are.

John

I'm sure a few will be customs, while others will be the same cigar cut to a different length. I wouldn't be surprised if some are a cigar that's already beign sold, only this one will have the additional CRA band on it. But I'm only speculating.

From the picture, looks like the Tatuaje is a black. We'll see!

John

From the picture, looks like the Tatuaje is a black. We'll see!

John

Yes it is...Also, the VSG in there is a size that's not commercially available. More details to follow. But if you haven't already joined, now's the time.

If the cigars specially made for CRA are made as well as the cigars are made for The ProCigar Festival, the same companies are involved, than it's well worth the money. :thumbs:

has anyone tried the CRA sampler yet? I really like the CRA versions and have noticed that they are different from the regular ones, but have not actually compared them directly.

has anyone tried the CRA sampler yet? I really like the CRA versions and have noticed that they are different from the regular ones, but have not actually compared them directly.

I've ordered mine, but have not yet gone to my local B&M to pick them up. However, as I understand it...the CRA Sampler blends are different from the standard production blends. So far, I've heard some pretty decent talk about them, and seen a number of positive reviews on the sticks. I say dive in and pick up a sampler.

I've ordered mine, but have not yet gone to my local B&M to pick them up. However, as I understand it...the CRA Sampler blends are different from the standard production blends. So far, I've heard some pretty decent talk about them, and seen a number of positive reviews on the sticks. I say dive in and pick up a sampler.
I have a sampler, i was looking for some others to weigh in on what they thought.

anyone know how long it takes for the CRA mebership cards to come in. I joined a few months ago and still haven't received my card/#. You cant order the sampler with out that right?

anyone know how long it takes for the CRA mebership cards to come in. I joined a few months ago and still haven't received my card/#. You cant order the sampler with out that right?

true, but you can also just email CRA and Brian will be able to email you your number, or take your order.