• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA Update and info.

EricDriscoll

CRA Ambassador # 175966
Just giving an update on new members who join that in addition to the two sampler set cigars you get for joining, you will also receive a limited edition CRA cutter. As always refer to my previous post and I will send a little something your way as well! :D

CRA cutter: http://www.cigarrights.org/membership_join_cutter.htm

CRA member post: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/58428-cigar-rights-of-america-call-to-arms/page__st__20__p__941109__fromsearch__1&#entry941109

Signing my wife up right now...

Eric,
Trying to sign up the wife, and the site is asking for a promo code to be used to get the cutter....Do you know what that is???

You got it Jeff. To all CP'ers the promo code is: CRACUT01 Hope this helps! Christian

Will the free cutter promo work with the refer a friend offer?

I'm still waiting for my two cigars. Going on Two months now. Looks like it's time for another email to cigarrights.org. :sign:

I'm still waiting for my two cigars. Going on Two months now. Looks like it's time for another email to cigarrights.org. :sign:

I'm actually having the same issue, along with not ever receiving my member info/member card.

Jan 25th was the last contact, and the email informed me that my member package will arrive in 1-2 weeks, and the 2 sticks any day.

Patience is a virtue. :whistling:

If I remember correctly, I received my card after 2 months and my 2 free cigars at around the 3 month mark.

I got my card quickly, but havent gotten the two sticks but i believe it will take time for them to come.

When I talked to them (via email) they told me that it would take 3-6 weeks for the membership info to show up and around the same time for the 2 sticks...I have been waiting for almost 6 weeks for my member info/sticks. I am hoping that they will come in soon. If I don't see anything by about the 8 week mark, I will be shooting out another email to them.

I as well signed up for CRA a few months ago and have yet to receive any sticks. Some help with this would be helpful! Thanks

I thought you had to pick up the sticks at your local B&M that supported the CRA right? Hopefully you weren't waiting for them to be delivered to your house.....

The two free sticks are delivered to your home. The CRA sampler packs have to be shipped to your B&M of choice and picked up.

Or at least that is they way the CRA website has it described.

I thought you had to pick up the sticks at your local B&M that supported the CRA right? Hopefully you weren't waiting for them to be delivered to your house.....

Just got the "wifes" cutter in the mail! Seems like a good cutter, will have to see tonight when I go out for the evening smoke...

The CRA sampler sticks are sent to your home as that is what they usually do. The CRA sampler pack is shipped to a local CRA supporting B &M. LMK how the cutter is as I have not seen one yet.

The cutter worked pretty good. It's a lot heavier duty than I thought it would be (for a plastic cutter), the cut was clean and didn't take much effort to cut the end off the stick. My only complaint is that you can't pick the amount of cap that you want to cut off, because of the block with the CRA logo. Not going to be the go to cutter, that will still be the Xikar. This cutter is going to have a permanent home in the golf bag.

Joined up last Friday and got the cutter today. Waiting on my membership card or at least the number. I might be missing something but they should issue the membership number as soon as you sign up. I haven't seen it any where on the paper work I've gotten.

DG