• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Craigslist Coobans.. ha

Niko

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/2895458913.html

You I'm sure if I buyed now I get best price... I love these ads. :thumbs:

I too would like to "Enjoy the best cuban cigars :)"

Niko, would pick up those sigars for me? Pay you later? K. Thx. Buy!

Funny they cost less than those at LCDH (Cuba! lol).... WHAT A DEAL! :whistling:

:laugh: Wonder if they were keep in perfect condition on the Fireplace mantel ?

Ok guys stop bashing! I went ahead and picked these up...will post a review as soon as this metallic bead taste goes away!!!

He must have swapped out the box from the original glass top version... :rolleyes:

No Gary they come in boxes like that now too. In October when I went to Mexico they had alot of the glass tops but they also had these in verious sizes. The funny thing was i saw this exact sized box and the guy wanted $200 for it. I said $20 (knowing they were fake from the help CP provided) he said thats too low but I'll do $40 I had a good laught and told him it was too high for rolled brown paper bags... :laugh:

It just amazes me the amount of garbage out there being sold. I guarntee somebody will probably snatch these up thinking they are getting a deal.... :rolleyes:

Beside the sketchy poster, can someone point out some glaring issues with the box and cigars in the pictures. I want to learn. Teach this grasshopper the way.

I'm no expert, but:
I don't see a factory/date code on the back of the box,
If it's a recent box, the seal should have a bar code and a hologram.

The pictures are too fuzzy to tell, but something looks funny with the Habanos sticker, and the bands.
I'm sure there are other issues that the actual experts can point out.

What part of NO DISCUSSION OF SOURCES is confusing to you guys?? Now someone is going to get all the good stuff before me! :mad: