• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Craigslist Cubans

I have smoked great CC's in the past months and never had a problem with them. Not really sure what you mean by yours arent smokeable, I guess it depends on where you got them from in the first place but there are tons of people on here that are perfectly happy with the CC's they smoke. You shouldn't raise or lower your expectations just because you read something on CP.

I smoked a El Ray Del Mundo CS. I forget the box date 2010 or 11. Was told on another forum I need to let them sit longer.....a lot longer. I smoked it anyway and they were right. The Monte 4's were ok but was told the thinner stuff is good to go a lot sooner than the large ring gauge stuff. The H Upman also a 10 or 11 was nothing to get excited about. Cant remember if I smoked a M2, if I did it was nothing to remember. CA, Cigar Afficianado. Not CP, you know they rank it a 92,93,94. Should be worth something. I mean a number like that and you would think the product would look better or be more consistant than a $2 Est. 1844.

I see that box on CL, its got the stickin in the right corner, the box looks right, its got the green stamp on the left, hologram etc. Being that I dont have that box of counterfeits I dont know if the microprinting is any good or how the hologram looks. But all mine are supposed to be good and have the correct markings etc and whats inside about half my stuff makes me wonder. The RA SS's I got look real nice and so do the Dip 2's. Actually the H Upmans look good to, just did not taste that good to me.

If this reply is to me, I did not buy these the add is 6 weeks old. The box looks good though and makes wonder if other stuff I have picked up from "trusted sources" is legit. When I open up the boxes and whats inside does not meet up with expectations. You read on CA them raving about a Partagas P2 or the Monte #2 being a "legend" or some shit and for what you just paid for a box its just like "WTF" Course its not what they look like but how they smoke I am told.

Maybe you just don't enjoy the taste of young, large ring gauge cc's as a whole, or your palate has not developed enough yet. I remember when I first got ahold of some cc's, I didn't find a "wow!" factor in them, but eventually I came to know what I like in them.

If you don't trust your source AND know what you should taste in cc's, you are just going to be left with a bad experience.

Sorry but good to hear I am not the only one with a lack of "wow" in the begining.

The sources are the usual suspects. Just whats in the box that leaves me wondering. And yes I am way to new to this. Actually only a few have tasted good lately a AB Fam Blend, a La Flor Dominicana Ligero, AVO Heritage all good. The smaller cheapie ISOM's have been decent. I hope the Kristoff Britania will be good tonight, all the ones weeks ago were good.

When I first started off I didn't pay much attention to the cigar. Meaning what was in it, flavors to look for etc... In time you'll begin to appreciate different types of cigars. Both NC and CC. Smoke what you like.

I have smoked great CC's in the past months and never had a problem with them. Not really sure what you mean by yours arent smokeable, I guess it depends on where you got them from in the first place but there are tons of people on here that are perfectly happy with the CC's they smoke. You shouldn't raise or lower your expectations just because you read something on CP.

I smoked a El Ray Del Mundo CS. I forget the box date 2010 or 11. Was told on another forum I need to let them sit longer.....a lot longer. I smoked it anyway and they were right. The Monte 4's were ok but was told the thinner stuff is good to go a lot sooner than the large ring gauge stuff. The H Upman also a 10 or 11 was nothing to get excited about. Cant remember if I smoked a M2, if I did it was nothing to remember. CA, Cigar Afficianado. Not CP, you know they rank it a 92,93,94. Should be worth something. I mean a number like that and you would think the product would look better or be more consistant than a $2 Est. 1844.

I see that box on CL, its got the stickin in the right corner, the box looks right, its got the green stamp on the left, hologram etc. Being that I dont have that box of counterfeits I dont know if the microprinting is any good or how the hologram looks. But all mine are supposed to be good and have the correct markings etc and whats inside about half my stuff makes me wonder. The RA SS's I got look real nice and so do the Dip 2's. Actually the H Upmans look good to, just did not taste that good to me.

Seriously...this is starting to look like a troll thread - and not just because Tom36 posted in it.

All of what you ar looking into has been discussed - from 'I know what a cuban is supposed to taste like'....to 'the box looks real'!

Hell, the box is probably real...it's the smokes that are in question.
As for the taste thing - see The Evil Dr. Moki's Blind Taste Test!
As for your own tastes vs CA's....THEY GET PAID! (nuff said).
As for 'whats in the box'...trust your source.

Seriously...this is starting to look like a troll thread - and not just because Tom36 posted in it.

All of what you ar looking into has been discussed - from 'I know what a cuban is supposed to taste like'....to 'the box looks real'!

Hell, the box is probably real...it's the smokes that are in question.
As for the taste thing - see The Evil Dr. Moki's Blind Taste Test!
As for your own tastes vs CA's....THEY GET PAID! (nuff said).
As for 'whats in the box'...trust your source.

I think I am going to find a bridge to hide under and look for the Evil Dr. Moki's Blind Taste Test. Would have been easier in Seattle as there was a troll under the hwy 99 bridge so at least there would have been some company.

http://www.roadsidea....com/story/2236

Grateful1 its too late to appologise now.......you hurt my feelings. I think its permanent.

Attached is the proper form for anyone else that needs to file. Does Rod take these?

http://kristinachilds.com/pdf/Hurt-Feelings-Report.pdf

This can be solved with a "gifting" of Padron 1926's or some Opus X's, I'm easy.

I think I am going to find a bridge to hide under and look for the Evil Dr. Moki's Blind Taste Test. Would have been easier in Seattle as there was a troll under the hwy 99 bridge so at least there would have been some company.

http://www.roadsidea....com/story/2236

Grateful1 its too late to appologise now.......you hurt my feelings. I think its permanent.

Attached is the proper form for anyone else that needs to file. Does Rod take these?

http://kristinachild...ings-Report.pdf

This can be solved with a "gifting" of Padron 1926's or some Opus X's, I'm easy.

That's some funny chit right there!

Gary is extremely mean to noobies. If he was sincere he would post a litle something something to right things!

Gary is extremely mean to noobies. If he was sincere he would post a litle something something to right things!

I concur tone-ny, thank you, over night though on the package please its getting hot here in AZ for Padrons to be sitting around post office trucks. I think MMM should also be included in this as my feelings still hurt from my 1st interactions with him.

http://phoenix.craig...2935328776.html

i have 2 box the cuban cigars for selling the box conteiner 25 cigars cohiba siglo IV the price is 240 dollars for box or call me to my number is 602-718-7457

Am I safe in posting this? add is 6 weeks old so probably not pulled.  I have to assume these are counterfeits.  But the boxing looks pretty close.  I found this box set up 2 ways all over the net.  One opening from the top, the other opening at the bottom.  I would assume one is not correct and the price is too low.  But wish I could see whats inside.

The price is actually too high.  Most counterfeits I've seen go for far less - unless they're being sold to someone who doesn't know any better.

Well...The price is still less than the actual price in Cuba (LCBH) so My guess would be counterfit on that only point.I'll chek my boxe when I get home but something looks fishy about the placement of the hologram stcker

As a a CUBAN man born in CUBA it make me mad people are listing fakes as real I bring back cigars with my with my RUM and try to give the love but its a fake world out there I see.

I as a kid back home rolled cigars and what people try to pass as real lol I know my cigars and boxs and seals and the boxs I have please stop wasting your time I'm puff and a cohiba limited edition from my stash. So if anybody needs help telling a fake from a real feel free to ask or send me pictures at
Lostkey69@gmail.com
show pictures and such I back a month ago and would like to show what I got.

Rod, should we do anything about his email? I mean...like break it up?

Check with MMM before you change it...you know how he gets!

:whistling:

Not until he offers up the real cigars he brought back from Cuba. Geez Gary, think before you post!

I like to mess with fake cc sellers on CL via email. The conversation usually ends when I ask for a box code, they can't even get a real box 8 out of 10 times lol around here. I have personally witnessed cc newbies smoke a fake cc and swear it's the best cigar they have ever had. Unfortunately scammers prey on the misinformed.