• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crappy Cigar

I bought a bunch of cigars wholesale years ago but never tried many of them and I don't think I will try another of those Bahia B-Line maybe some are better but this one was a real disappointed. The Bradley was excellent.

I’m always happy to pay a little more for something that delivers. Although, I have found a few budget gems through the years.

I bought a bunch of cigars wholesale years ago but never tried many of them and I don't think I will try another of those Bahia B-Line maybe some are better but this one was a real disappointed. The Bradley was excellent.

I wouldn't even classify the B-line as giveaway cigars. I bought some a bunch of years ago because at the time they were a thinner RG, when everything seemed to be going fatter and fatter -- and they were cheap. And I was inexperienced. And I was out twenty bucks...

I wouldn't even classify the B-line as giveaway cigars. I bought some a bunch of years ago because at the time they were a thinner RG, when everything seemed to be going fatter and fatter -- and they were cheap. And I was inexperienced. And I was out twenty bucks...
I think I have about 3 bundles of these. It was wrapped so poorly it wouldn't draw and the wrapper was lifting in several places, just garbage. I hate to through them out but that's what's going to happen.

Not many cigars gross me out and make me feel ill, but the on B-line I've had did. It was years ago and I remember Bahias being good, but that one was horrible.

Aloha, guys and/or gals. Check out this thread, and let us know what you are smoking (good AND bad)!

Also, @lynnvaughn, head on over to the new member forum and tell us all about you!