• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crazy deal!

7Enigma

This one seems even better than the other 3 deals from Altidas. Seems like a no-brainer to me..

Gispert Cigars

Six Cigar Trial Sampler

Only $6.95

As advertised in Golf Digest and Travel and Leisure Golf magazines
Includes:

1 Corona 44 x 5 1/2
1 Toro 50 x 6
1 Lonsdale 44 x 6 1/2
1 Belicoso 52 x 6 1/8
1 Robusto 54 x 5
1 Churchill 54 x 7

And like an idiot I forgot to post the link....

http://gispertcigaroffer.com/promo.html

wow - this is better than the montecristo one (3 for 10) for sure (which i think im going to pass on).

6 decent cigars for $7 shipped. you can get 1 for around that price at your local cigar shop!

humi filling up too fast !

btw - never smoking another $1 cheapie again - good to give out to friends who just wanna smoke. just dont have the time / space to do those with deals like this!

thanks!

EDIT: P.S: Ordered mine right away :)

Just wanted to mention that I did the Monte Cristo and R&J deals about a week or so ago and have yet to have my credit card billed. So as mentioned in previous deals from Altidas it may take quite a while. At least they aren't billing us right away and taking a month to ship....

Glad you folks liked the deal.

Thanks for the link! Just sent in my order. I bought a box of the Belicoso's and love them, they are great!

I've gottn in on so many of these Altidas deals I can't remember which I have already signed up for. :D

Fish

Just wanted to update to mention I ordered the other 2 deals from Altidas' site and have not yet been billed (just checked my online statement). My original order date was the 13th of October. I didn't expect them quickly, but just so others know, this won't be a quick deal. Awesome nontheless!