• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRAZY woman-update 9/5

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
What is the world coming to. Got a call from my brother earlier tonight saying that a friend of the girl he was envolved with told him the girl was planning on breaking into his house and messing up all his belongings. Hes in Vegas so he asked if I would go by there. When I get there the front door is still locked but the patio door is open. Someone had jimmed the lock and broke in. Everything was fine till I get upstairs to his bedroom where the girl had torn all of his clothes in the closet and taken his clothes that were in the dresser and put them in the tub. They were in water with all kinds of other stuff in it. Also, his playstation, x box360 , home theater, camera, video camera, and pictures were torn up. I called the police but when the lady got there she was in the house all of two minutes(MAX) and then went back outside. As I was going thru the stuff she came back inside to see if I was ready and told me she would wait outside! Is that crazy or what??!! She mentioned something about it being a domestic case(which i don't understand) since nothing was stollen but said it was still a B&E. She gave me a report number and left. Again, what the hell? I'm going by the police station tomorrow and see if I can get some clarification on this because right now I don't understand. This is a felony B&E anyway you put it.

Last but not least, this is the same girl who fucked his car up not once,not twice, but six times. The girl that called my brother is a friend of hers that she called and told her she was going to do it. But she is also the same girl who was with or knew about the chick messing up his car. Accessory after the fact! I'm pissed

****UPDATE: The original girl that came foward about the break in has gone silent. Mainly because of her involvment in the crime. She was with the girl when she tried to break in that Saturday and also was with her when she was shopping for the tools to break in with. Luckily, another girl came foward and told the same detailed story along with some other facts. She told my brother about how the original informant gave Ms. Crazy his address(she works in the dental office where he gets his teeth done), and about how his roommate kept things going by telling ALL of his personal buisness to Ms. Crazy. She also mentioned that his roommate was sleeping with the slut! Oh, and let me not leave out one of the biggest facts..THIS CHICK HAS A FIANCE!! Been with him since last year. But thankfully everything is coming together. The second informant went yesterday and met with the investigator and gave an eight page statement detailing all of the events. Monday, the investigator contacted the store that Ms Crazy bought the items from for the break-in and got the video tape with her on it. OH, let me back up for a minute! Ms Crazy has a new job. As an assistant principle no less!!!!! You got to love it. But anyway, the investigator said that they will be getting a warrant for her arrest TODAY but probably wont pick her up till Monday :angry: I told my brother to make sure he calls the news station and tell them when it goes down. If he doesn't I will. Hopefully, we only have a few more days to wait and hopefully informant number two doesn't get too scared (shes terrified of what Ms Crazy might do) and run off somewhere. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Christ, talk about drama. Call Judge Judy, she will make it right as rain.

Crazy part is, you would never know by looking at this girl! She's real pretty and has two masters degrees

One more point, the friend only came foward because she knew the girl wouldn't stop and that she was crazy. I'm just glad she never tried to harm him

Crazy part is, you would never know by looking at this girl! She's real pretty and has two masters degrees

Two girls in my PhD. program have been arrested/detained/cited numerous times for stalking random guys. Both are very hot, but nuttier than squirrel poop.

Tell him to move.

Two girls in my PhD. program have been arrested/detained/cited numerous times for stalking random guys. Both are very hot, but nuttier than squirrel poop.

Tell him to move.

Some of the most intelligent girls I've known have been the dumbest and craziest. I'm sure I needn't explain the dichotomy to any of the men here.

Man, that was just the B&E phase of the relationship. You do not want to know what comes next.

Crazy...

-Mark

I was stabbed in the chest by a crazy woman. Hell, I almost went to jail for it to boot, even though I was sleeping and she broke into my apartment and stabbed me in my sleep with a steak knife.

Never would I have imagined this girl could have been psycho, when I first got involved with her. Early 20's, in college, 4.0 student, on the way to business school, hot.. All I did was break up with her because she was getting WAY too deep way too fast. I didn't cheat on her, or lie, or anything to provoke it. Needless to say, she got a limited sentance. But she got denied from going to business school because of it.

Lucky for me, she wasn't very strong and had crappy aim. I ended up with a tiny perforation in the top of my lung.

Talk to those cops about a restraining order.
They rarely make a difference to the Psycho Stalker. Moving might be the way to go. I know it sounds silly to let this crazy woman force a life decision; but, it may escalate from here.

At any rate, I hope this is over now.

Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

let me set this straight...

I would never, ever in a million years hit a woman...

But i would sure as hell shake a bi#$h...

-Dave Chappelle

...and after she f'd his car up the first time.... ???

<For those not reading between the lines - there may have been warning signs!>

Please tell me she didn't get at the cigars!!!!!!

... the girl had torn all of his clothes in the closet and taken his clothes that were in the dresser and put them in the tub. They were in water with all kinds of other stuff in it. ...

...and after she f'd his car up the first time.... ???

<For those not reading between the lines - there may have been warning signs!>

took the words right otta my mouth.

So, wait. She's a friend of his ex-girlfriend? And vandalized his car 6 times? And then broke into his apartment, causing thousands of dollars in damage?

And she's still walking around why?

she must be a damn good lay or something for him to put with all that crap.

So, wait. She's a friend of his ex-girlfriend? And vandalized his car 6 times? And then broke into his apartment, causing thousands of dollars in damage?

And she's still walking around why?

lol that's a fellow NYer talkin'

1. Thread title is redundant. :D

2. New locks, a RO, an alarm system, an some sort of defensive tools are in order for your brother.