• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRAZY woman-update 9/5

Call one of the security companies, they'll put an alarm system in for free if you sign up for 2 years of monitoring. Get some pepper spray. File civil action(s) for each incident of damages and get a restraining order against her. Have her processes served at work every time to keep her employer wondering about her stability. Keep her in court and busy with the local police and maybe she'll get the hint.

Sorry to hear about this!!

Nothing but a gun will do! Don't forget, my father was KILLED by a crazy lover. The place he stays in has a gate and a video camera at the entrance, but she spray painted the camera.

thankyou, He called the police and made a report every time his car was vandelised. But, they blew it off the same way they did(initially) with this B&E. The first cop only looked around for a couple of seconds. And then put the damages as $200! $200..the xbox 360 cost twice that. It took calling my uncle(the chief) to get something done.

mm, the first informant told him in their first conversation that she had talked to her sister( who is a lawyer) before ever calling him and that's why she only gave limited details. Hopefully, with her shit on the line because of violations and being present during the first attempted break-in she will testify against Ms Crazy.

Hopefully she will get locked up soon and your brother will be safe. After that perhaps some counseling may be in order as to why the men in the family have an attraction to such unstable females. This is probably something that could be resolved very easily before you lose another family membe, or even your own life, through no real fault of your own. Atrraction is often undeniable, but changing ones perspective with professional help may enrich your families lives. Praying for you and yours.

OK guys, sorry to top this, but I'm in stitches... What has happened over the last few weeks?

Sometimes I'm really glad I have a boring, uneventful life...

Sorry to hear of your brother's troubles. :( Good luck with all that.
Amen to that, things have changed a bit since i was out clubbing. Probably a good thing i'm not that good looking. :laugh:

The crazy woman has finally been arrested!!

Who would have thought that it would take this long to make an arrest when the police knew who commented the crime? What was killing me is that the longer they waited, the more time there was for someone to tip her off(which happened) and for her to destroy evidence, and find an alibi. But thankfully, crazy kept the tools. So, she was charged with attempted B&E, B&E, damaged to real property, damage to personal property, larceny, and possession of burglary tools :D Her job suspended her w/o pay and the story was on the news. Someone called in for her thou because they(the news) reported that a source told them that after a domestic incident a couple of days before she was trying to get some of her personal property from her ex boyfriends house. Can you believe this chick? Trying to be the victim. The NEVER were dating, she has a fiance, nothing in the house was her's!

Almost forgot. Police got her cell phone when they arrested her. Crazy, had kept some of the text messages on her phone! They also said they would get her phone records because every time she did something to his car she would call or text him.

So today was a good day. I had to light up an SLR Churchill and have a sip of southern comfort to mark the occasion.

Glad to hear that this is starting to resolve. Gosh what a crazy situation.

Wilkey

Glad to hear that this is finally coming to a head. Wish your brother good luck from us.