• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crowned Heads

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
My Brick and Mortar is having a Crowned heads event this Wednesday. I've had a few of the Headley Grange, Four kicks and Juarez shots. I don't remember much and I haven't had their other offerings. What should I try/buy? What is box worthy

My Brick and Mortar is having a Crowned heads event this Wednesday. I've had a few of the Headley Grange, Four kicks and Juarez shots. I don't remember much and I haven't had their other offerings. What should I try/buy? What is box worthy
Crowned Heads, Headley Grange, 88,
Crowned Heads, J.D. Howard Reserve, 5/8/21, vherf tasting, 75, good but one dimensional
Crowned Heads - Las Celaveras 85, 70 last time, didn't like
Crowned Heads, Le Careme, 90, had this one several times
Crowned Heads, Mil Dias, 90,

Crowned Heads Serie E, 93,
Crowned Heads, Yellow Rose, 80

I still feel bad about the JD Howard Reserve on the V-Herf. It is a cigar I usually enjoy quite a lot, but for some reason the one we all burned that night was very disappointing. I'd definitely give it a shot again, though, if you can get your hands on a few.

Las Calaveras was hit and miss for me. I really don't remember what year it was that I really, REALLY liked, but there was another year that I almost didn't finish the stick. I was wanting to try as many years' releases as I could have. If, by chance, they have previous Las Calaveras releases there, too, do not pass up the opportunity to grab one of each; if for nothing more than the experience of tasting the difference between the releases.

I have smoked a bunch of Jericho Hill (I believe there is/was only one vitola at the time, at least) and really dig them.

La Imperiosa should be in your wheelhouse.

Oddly enough, the one CH cigar I could just never get into was the Headley Grange; sad, considering the Led Zeppelin reference -- I wanted to love it.

You're in NE? See what your BM may have in the discontinued lines, some of those are real gems. CHC Serie E is one of my favorites from the discontinued lines.

I'm probably going to checkout the event in Pa on Friday, Tim Ozgener is going to be there, I'm hoping Miguel is rolling also.

You're in NE? See what your BM may have in the discontinued lines, some of those are real gems. CHC Serie E is one of my favorites from the discontinued lines.

I'm probably going to checkout the event in Pa on Friday, Tim Ozgener is going to be there, I'm hoping Miguel is rolling also.
Looks like the Territory rep is the one coming to this. It will be the first Blood Medicine event in Nebraska however so that's something.

Are these the ones you are talking about that are discontinued?

If so, that stinks. That was my favorite stick from CH.
I wonder if they had the licensing to use that design on the boxes? I know that the EVH estate is VERY protective of that "Frankenstrat" graphic. They threatened to sue the snot out of an IMSA race team (Heart Of Racing) for putting it on their car for one race to honor EVH when he passed away. That's just one example having nothing to do with music. I find it odd that they would let it be used for a tobacco product, given Eddie's cancer struggles due to smoking.

That said, it is extremely cool!