• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Csonka Valet Humidor

Vicster

Social identity theory
Anyone have a Csonka Valet Humidor? I have a bunch of traveling to do over the next few months and am looking for something to get the cigars there in one piece and not all dried out. My only hesitation is this thing is pricey. On the other hand I like the size compared to some of the plastic boxes I have looked at with similar capacity. Trying to get something with 15-20 stick capacity. It will spend the majority of its time on a motorcycle or boat. [font="Arial""][/font]

Golfnut posted a "herf case" a while back that was awesome, but a little bigger than your talking. I don't know what he was asking for it. and for the life of me I can't find the picture.. I'll keep looking

Found it:
http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x365/wineadors/?action=view&current=IMG-20120426-00458.jpg

What about one of Golfnuts ammo cans. It should cover you on durability!

Cigar caddy. It's waterproof to 100 ft.

I try to stay on top of the water.....[font="Arial""][/font]
[font="Arial""][/font]
I have a 5 stick Cigar Caddy which works fine, their higher capacity ones get bulky. A couple of weeks on the bike, space is a premium. I get one saddle bag and the wife gets the trunk and the other bag. I may go with multiple smaller ones. [font="Arial""][/font]