• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuaba Generoso

Shuji

This one was gifted to me by hyper1. Thank you very much.

I believe it was a generoso, though it may have been a figurado (I just don't think it was quite that long).

The draw was terrible at first, but with some careful massage it loosened up a bit as I smoked it. The stick was very harsh, burning the back of my throat. It mellowed a bit toward the middle, and has a nice nicotine rush.

Would I smoke another one? I'll smoke anything twice. Would I buy a box? Probably not. A little on the harsh side for me, though someone who likes pretty strong sticks would enjoy it more.

I'll probably revisit it in a couple of years when the inevitable leather tongue hits.

:)

Thanks for the review Shuji. I haven't had a Cuaba in a LOOOOOOONG time but that was my recollection.

Now that I have the leather tounge, I'm going to love the trade I'm getting ready to do in order to acquire some Cuaba Exclusivos!! :thumbs:

Good luck to you! I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

It was a good solid smoke, just not quite my stick of tobacco (as opposed to 'cup of tea')

I haven't had that problem with my Cuabas.......then again, they're 5 years old!! :p