• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Cigars for Cigars Lovers

Hi @Jsilverhands Yes It is right that I am New Here and this is my First Post. But I am Promoting anything here and I am Not from any Cigar Firm. I just a Cigar Lover that I have share my Experience. You guys have to appreciate New Members but No You did not appreciate and demotivate. I can live this forum if don't want me to stay here.
dont know why i read this in a Indian scammer voice.. it just fit so good try for yourselves...

Its not a brand, its a sales website. You didn't come here saying "I love Gurkha cigar's", you came here and said "Here I am talking about the best cuban cigars for all the cigar lovers" Then you quickly posted a link to a website that probably sells fake cuban cigars. Not any particular brand.

This thread really belongs in the "Cuban Cigar Forum" which you will see has a large annotation on it that says "We do not discuss sources". Mainly because 95% of this site is from the US and its illegal to purchase them and have them sent to the US.

Do you like Mango's?
@stuartburton To add a bit to the friendly advice Chad gave you, this forum is about brotherhood and family. Yes we all smoke cigars, and cigars is how we all became family. You have violated every rule we have, both written and unwritten, simply because you came here for personal gain. If you think you can become part of the family, sit back, read, read, and read some more, and then maybe you can add something of value and slowly become part of the family?

Stuart,
Under your name you even put the website name... There is zero chance you aren't affiliated with that website. Why start by lying about it... I really like mango's, yet I don't have it in my forum info where you can buy them.
Can you hook me up with your mango guy?