• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUBAN CIGARS THAT YOU HAVEN'T TRIED...BUT WOULD LOVE TO!

In no particular order...Out of Production:
Bolivar Gold Medal, though I'd only smoke one if I had two
Davidoff Haute Brion'
80's Dunhill's
HdM Particulare' original blend, not the LE, I have some of those
RyJ Fabuloso
Montecristo "B"
and the Davidoff Dom Perignon I have sitting in the cab waiting for October 6th.In Production:
Quay De Orsay Imperial (in the freeze right now)
Quay De Orsay Gran Corona (same as above)
Partagas 155th Salamones
Oh and a Habanos 1994 and a Habanos 1492. I bought one of the 1492's as a gift for a friend, but have yet to try one for myself. I could justify the price for a friend but not for myself. LMAO

Hey Sam you should have told me. I have the trinidads and choix supremes. Now MaTT, You have some davidoffs?? Buddy, Pal,... LMAOI had several of them a few years ago before i was into cigars. A friend of mine had a box and I had several from it. Like hazelnuts melting your mouth!! Absolutely the best Ive ever had. #### Spain is calling me!! I need a box of them!!

I just got two from the Habanos Limitades Pass that I've been wanting to try, Sancho Panza Beli and the ERDM Choix Supreme. I have two Partagas Salamones that I'm saving for the day I retire, August 5, 2003. It's hard not to smoke one of them everytime I open the humidor where I keep them. The Sir Winston and the Fundadores are the other ones I want to try.

My wish List is extensive but dont be alarmed I have plenty of room in the humi and all donations are greatly appreciated. ( My wife especially appreciates it so I dont spend any more money!! LOL)Anything in the Quay d' orsay line. Never had any of them.Most of the San cristobal line. Ive had a couple.Anything in the Vegas Robaina Line. I only have 1 but not sure which one it is. Partagas Lousitanias,898 varnished and unvarnishedCohiba Siglio's 2,3,4Diademas and solomonesAny of the Davidoff's Some aged cubans just to see how they were 10-20 yrs ago. That about sums it up. Thanks in advance for all of your donations!! You guys are the best!!!

I do have a Davidoff Dom, Jeff, and you can see me smoke it on October 6th if you come up!! I'm looking at your list too and might just have a few of those things. :)

only one? :( Are you sure there isnt another in there? I would fly to Ill if there were 2!!!!! Anyway, send me an email and lets work something out!! I dont have anything on your list. you want the expensive stuff!!! #### other than the Davi's I wouldnt even know where to find the other stuff!!

The ISOM I have always wanted to try
is an Upmann Magnum 46. Heard good things about them.

The shorts are my favorite tres petite and if you can find them for $2 I wanna know where. LMAO They are closer to $4 each if I remember what I paid for my last 50 cab, and that was a deal. I like the Lusi but would take a couple of other churchill's over it if I had the choice.

Rony has the partagas shorts for about 150 a cab but IMHO the ones from switzerland are better but they are 250 a cab with shipping. The ones from Rony are still worth the money but not as ricj IMHO..

Bob,
Did you get to try the MAg 46 yet? If not shoot me your snailer. They are fantastic and a musty have in the humi!!!

Now Matt, you have done a great deed!! I will now need to revise my wish list!! LMAO!! Thanks bro!!! I belive my debt will finally be paid when you recieve your box this week:thumbs: :D :D :D :p :thumbs: :lookup:

Sam The Man....If you send me your snailer, I have a couple of Partagas Lusitania's I can ship your way.  Then you could at least say you've had one(or two) :p

SKYDIVNEKD

PS: No, these aren't from a pass.  I have purchased these myself!!! LMAO :sign:

Yep, Floyd's not kidding!! As I, Big Worm, have all the contnets of his pass spread out on my desk before me and I'm gonna' see if I can smoke every damn one of them!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
So, you'd better save what ISOMs you have in stock Floyd, your pass is coming back to Newport EMPTY!!!!!

BBWWWAAAHHHAAAHHHHAHHHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan and ---> :sign:

:cool:  I will have to agree with all your choices:thumbs:
and if any of you are tired of what you have I would be more than happy to take your unwanteds from you :sign: :)

RyJ Clemenceau (Uh uh, will Never Happen)
me too!! (but it'll happen someday ;)

Davidoff Anniversario 80 (Not in THIS lifetime. A 100 rated cigar!)
me too! (probably won't happen someday ;(

1492 (Don't imagine I'll ever see one, let alone smoke one. Don't even know why these are desirable!)
Bought one and gave it as a gift. I will get a puff off it next year at the SoCal herf...I think :)

H. Upmann Sir Winston   (Supposed to be better than a Esplendido. I'd love to see, since I LOVE the Esplendido.)
(Hmmmm..got a couple of boxes of these in the cab...too bad they ain't mine :D

H. Upmann #2  (I've heard they're better than the Montecristo #2 - Same production factory.)
Not a bad pyramide :)

Bolivar Immensa  (It's a Bolivar! It's Immensa!)
Had two..both plugged :(

Bolivar Corona Gigante (Supposedly the Kick @$$ smoke of all time. Wonder if it would kick MY butt?)
My favorite all around cigar...got a line on a 50 cab from '98 :D Oh and they are generally medium boddied smokes, but very complex.

Bolivar Belicoso Fino (It's a Bolivar! Fino, at that.)
Great Belicoso!

R.A.S.S.  (Love the RASCC! If it's big brother is better....whew! A MUST TRY!)
Great Robusto!

Vegas Robina Don Alejandro (Just Curious - Newer Brand. Old Don grew some good tobacco in Cuba.)
Old Don GROWS some great tobacco, though it's generally not used for his cigars, got some robustos rolled on his farm with his blend coming! WooHoo, I've had 'em and they are too die for!

RyJ Prince of Wales  (Heard good things. It's MattR's fault I want this cigar. You bastid!)
What did I do??? I've had only one of these ever and didn't care for it too much.

RyJ Churchill  (A customer of mine is wanting/has requested this one, and I became interested as well.)
Great when they are on! Like the tubes better myself.

Por Larranga  (Never had any of these. Know nothing about them! Do two Larrangas - make a right?)
PC's from a cab are little butt kickers!

Punch Royal Selection 11, 12  (Royal? With Cheese.)
Had one, so-so but not a fan of Punch line.

Punch Super Selection 1,2    (Wonder if it is SUPER?)
Never had one, but see above. :)

Punch Black Prince     (Know nothing about it. Inquiring minds want to know.)
another so-so, but have heard 5+ years on 'em and they are outstanding!

Punch Punch         (Said to be a bench mark Cuban. Would love to try ONE with a little age or no age - ANY age!)
Hmmm..got a couple of these from Mr. Jeff! Only Punch that I have ever liked, not loved but liked!

Punch Monarcas     (No idea as to how this one is. Just another way to say Royal.)
????

Punch Nifas            (What's a F'ing Nifa?)
?????

Montecristo 1,2,3,4,5     (Heard great things about most of these)
Dude..you need to experience some more Havanas! LMAO

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure 1,2  (Supposedly good. Good enough to eat?)
#2's with age rock, never had a #1

Hoyo de Monterrey - du who? du anything....LOL!  (No knowledge of these.)
Had three from the line, Du Prince, De Depute and the Dauphine...LOVE the Deputes!!! Du Princes are great too!

Hoyo Particulares    (I thought that only women were Particular.)
Particulares haven't been made in a while, but the LE particulares are over-priced young tobacco, I just cancelled an order for a box. I have one from the first release and will hang onto it for a long time!

El Rey Del Mundos Tainos  (What's a Taino, anyway?)
Never had one, I think they are tough to find. Maybe that's why I ain't had one before! LMAO

Sam, I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you get bored with those non-ISOM's, I've got a 60 man non-profit group you can donate em too!! :thumbs:

Sam you can see a few of those smokes on my picture page..click the link in my sigtag. :)

LOL, Sam, you are a hoot. :D And btw, I was just kidding! I'm no mooch. Heck, we've got plenty of doctors, dentists, (excuse my language) lawyers, etc in the group that could supply us without batting an eye. I was just egging you on about your ISOMing. :cool: