• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUBAN CIGARS THAT YOU HAVEN'T TRIED...BUT WOULD LOVE TO!

The 1492 is an exceptional cigar, IMHO.

Expensive........

Someday I'll find out Devin..but it was definitley worth the purchase and giving it up to see the look on poker's face. I just hope he can restrain himself from smoking it until I am in his presence!

Sam,

You should have a Punch Punch cab. selection. I put one in your M&M pass for the Monti. I saw you hadn't tried one so I put one in for you.

Matt, you should get our brother from Atlantic IA, in on that also. I gave him one awhile back.

I did not get to see his reaction in person though...:(

Sam, you are going to really enjoy that Punch.:thumbs:

I still have it Devin...I am hoping you can see my expression when I lite it up! It holds the post of honor in my humi! (He also has a Davidoff honor guard):D

It would be an honor to smoke one with you, my brother!

Maybe the next "Land of Lincoln" herf.:)

OK...so now I have to get a 1492 and set up a herf with Devin, Rob and Kelly.....Might be cheaper just to set up the herf with you guys and then smoke a little bit of each of your 1492's. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

OK...so let's do this! LMAO I gotta do it before the next Land of Lincoln Herf though. I think I'm going to a CF herf in New Orleans in March...I think Kelly is thinking about it too. Rob...Devin...what about it??? Or Chicago in the winter!!!!???? WooHoo!! :thumbs:

I don't think there is anything that Devin doesn't have!! You just have to double up on him...pre-embargos I think!! LMAO

I could always use a complete 1492, or a Vincent Black Shadow.:p

Oh but we can all have a dream!! LMAO Mine is a full box of early production Doms or Dunhill Havana Clubs!!

Sam, might want to mark a few of your wishes off your list...heads up!!

Very nice Matt....way above the bar!

Your gestures speak loudly..... :) :) :)

Note to self: Paint a bulls eye on my mailbox..... :lookup:

Your more than welcome Sam, but your still "the Man". LMAO Allofus...I don't see a wish list on this thread for you.... ;) Not saying I could fill it, but I might be able to attempt!! :p

My wish list includes the RDM Tainos and the Monte Especial. I have been very lucky, in my short 'gar smoking career, in sampling some very good REAL cigars. These two are ones I've heard about and would like to try.(not begging) ;) Anyone willing to trade, speak up and it is done. I have a few I can part with.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Can't help on those two wishes, but I have a box of Monte especiale #2's on the way. :)