• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUBAN COFFEE-DUTY FREE PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR MEMBERS OF CP,

WE ARE NOW CARRYING THE COFFEE LINE FROM CUBITA!!
(WILL BE ADDING TERRANO AND TURQUINO IN THE COMING WEEKS)

SHIPPING BY EMS MAIL(TRACKING) ORDER OVER 10 ITEMS(NOT CIGARS) AND RECIEVE FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

If placing an order , please choose the correct shipping option.Use the drop down bar and "click" on the correct shipping method pertaining to the contents of your order.

PLEASE VISIT:
[topic="0"]http://store.puroreycubancigars/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&STORE_Code=PRC&Category_Code=CUBANRUM [/topic]
CHEERS!!
DCB
[topic="0"]PUROREY@CANDW.KY[/topic]

We accept Amex,Visa,Mastercard,Discover,Diners
Western Union
Money Orders
Wire Transfer

I just wanna know...are we gonna have this dude screaming ads at us every few hours ALL IN CAPS! JESUS CHRIST! IT'S SO FLIPPING EXCITING I HAVE TO YELL IT! THIS IS THE GREATEST DEAL EVER!11ONE!!ELEVENTY!

Seriously, dude. Relax a tad.

T

:laugh: :rolleyes: Just received another shipment on Friday of Cubita Coffee!! Hurry while it lasts.
We are shipping to any part of the world starting at USD$7.50 for Western Hem. & Rest of world at USD$10.00.(Rememebr to use drop down bar when prompted at payment section to choose correct shipping method)

Good work Dave, this scumbag should be run off on a rail.

Ray,

I have dropped Rod a note. I suspect this fellow will not be around here very long.

I'm curious as to how someone handles talking to their credit card about an illegal transaction that went awry. Kinda like going to the police because a drug dealer ripped you off.

Unless a retailer is 100% without question authentic, they are not allowed here. I've given PuroRey/Havana the benefit of the doubt, however before any one of our own gets ripped off, I'm terminating this guys account. There is far too much shady stuff out there regarding purorey/havana to keep him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.