• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban coffee

I thought I needed to revive this thread for the new guys and with spring in the air. I've cut way back on my coffee consumption lately but still enjoy a couple glasses of MC's Cuban Coffee once a week with a cigar in the courtyard. The pairing is simply out of this world and I told myself that I need to let the new guys in on it.

I've been using the Cafe Bustelo lately, which makes for a really nice cup of cafe but am not sure if I prefer this or the Pilon. Anyways, you can find both ....... HERE . I've perfected the recipe to my taste and last weeks pot was simply out of this world when paired with a San Cristobal Francisco.

:cool:

Bustelo and Pilon are both great, as is La Llave. However, I have been using Cubita lately, and virtually everyone I have made it for has been amazed at the product. It's available at virtually all markets and drug stores here in Miami, but in doing a quick search on the web, it appears you can find here (though I can't attest to this site's delivery/service)...it typically shouldn't be any more than $2 to $3:

Linky

Bustelo and Pilon are both great, as is La Llave. However, I have been using Cubita lately, and virtually everyone I have made it for has been amazed at the product. It's available at virtually all markets and drug stores here in Miami, but in doing a quick search on the web, it appears you can find here (though I can't attest to this site's delivery/service)...it typically shouldn't be any more than $2 to $3:

Linky

Anybody interested in making a trade? :laugh:

:cool:

Wow, thanks for the bump. I managed to miss this somehow but this sounds absolutely amazing. Thanks again.