• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Rounds and Kaluhua

Am I the only one getting the gooch vibe with this guys posts? Does no one speak proper English anymore? Or HA did you change your screen name again?

I think you'd be wasting your time and money. Seriously!

Hey, don't listen to these naysayers. Grab a box of Opus and lace those bad boys up. Every last one of them.

Don't forget to report back with your findings.

Hey, don't listen to these naysayers. Grab a box of Opus and lace those bad boys up. Every last one of them.

Don't forget to report back with your findings.

Mail the box to me, ill take care of the rest... don't you worry my quality assurance team is top notch.

How about you buy good premium cigars and sip on Kahlua while you smoke them? I'm sure it will be more enjoyable...

How about you buy good premium cigars and sip on Kahlua while you smoke them? I'm sure it will be more enjoyable...

Dang...you're about to exceed your yearly post limit in one week. Now, stop being logical and making sense. It's much more fun to blend cheap cigars, and marginal alcohol. It's like homebrewing....only not.

This is a good idea. I once read one of the leaders in infused cigars used to "paint" the walls of their blending rooms with the oils of the flavors they wished to infuse. This would probably be the best way to do it with your cigars. Pick an aging room, and paint the walls with the Kahlua. Be sure to apply a couple coats, and repaint if needed.

Be sure to let us know how it goes!