• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Rum and Cubita Coffee

I got a bottle of HC7, and some of the coffee. Love the Cubita. The HC7 just isn't my cup of tea.

Ill take that HC7 off your hands. Always here to help a fellow lover of the leaf:):)Sam if you pray hard enough your payers may be answered:)

Ditto...and I still need a bottle of Anejo too. 1.5 litre would be real nice!! :)

Sam I do see the gods smiling upon you!! LOl. They work in mysterious ways though. when you least expect it..........

HC Anejo.... Another blend of Havana Club Rum. It's a bit lighter than the 7 year.

I'd love to try this stuff sometime. I've heard that the HC is pretty good. I'm a fan of Jamaican rum myself, since I usually go get it in person, but I'm always open to new tastes.

That coffee sounds awsome, the rum sounds outragous also, but alass when I was younger I used up all my drink tickets at once- No I am alergic to alcohol.
Seriously any type whatesoever.Now I don't know if anyone here can relate or understand this but if I even have a little bit I break out in SPOTS.No - Im not kididing...
Spots Like San Francisco, Las Angeles, Detroit, NewYork.
And everytime it happened I ended up waking up in this really exotic establishment that every county has, you know the one where there are no actual door knobs, and only certian 'guests' can ever even see the refridge.
Just thinking about it makes me cring.Later..
Mike Leahy
HBooker (Edited by hbooker at 12:14 am on Sep. 9, 2001)