• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Website down

This isn't thread jacking like in the old days though, but a nice diversion!

I made the mistake of clicking that first link in front of my wife. That was an interesting conversation.....

The first day on CigarPass is always the roughest, John. At least you've learned a valuable lesson

I think my favorite thing about link #2, besides the obvious, is the older couple in the background. The lady seems to be saying, "I know he's looking" and he seems to be immediately regretting the choice of a speedo with that pretty young thang walking towards them. His best bet is to sprint to at least waist deep water and hope for the best.

If you just go to the CCW site itself Alex has pretty much put it back up lacking a few features but the shell is there to view the information while he rebuilds the site.
When I go there, I get this:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /brands.aspx

When I go there, I get this:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /brands.aspx
Try clearing your Cache and history. I clicked Ian's link right now and it works perfectly fine.

Glad that worked for you. Though sometimes the CCW site seems to take forever to load or change pages these days.

Thanks for those who updated, I should have a few days ago when I noticed most of the site back up.