• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubanlous.com

sartrevski

Hello,

Is there anyone who has allready experienced cubanlous.com? I've heard some really good comments but also so bad ones (be careful, swiss stocks are often fake).

If someone can help me it would be great.

Thank you.

Yes, I have heard of that site.

I also like baby ducks. For instance:

qrn9sk.jpg

Good luck with the banning!

Lots of love,

Josh

Don't know why i should be banned, im just asking for advice...

Because when you violate a major forum rule on your first post it looks like you are attempting to drive traffic to that site. Spammers don't tend too last long here. Rule in question:

DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT

Hello,

Is there anyone who has allready experienced cubanlous.com? I've heard some really good comments but also so bad ones (be careful, swiss stocks are often fake).

If someone can help me it would be great.

Thank you.

:laugh:

:

You should be banned for being illiterate and color blind! :sign:
Im not illiterate, but you are rude and agressive. I'm french, i'm not an english native speaker, that's the reason of my potential mistakes. Sorry for asking for advice, i didn't know it was forbidden. It's a stupid rule, but i respect it, and i'm not a spammer, just asking for advice.

If you're a US citizen or living in the US, purchasing and importing cuban goods (which includes cigars) is illegal. As such, these forums have strict rules regarding the discussion of same.

If you're not a US citizen and not living in the US, it's of course a legal purchase for you, but since you didn't bother to fill out your user profile, there was no way to know.

In any event, right at the top of the forums, in big red letters, it says discussion of sources is against forum policy. Clearly, you ether (1) didn't see it, or (2) saw it and chose to ignore it, which explains the rancor you're now getting.

:

You should be banned for being illiterate and color blind! :sign:
Im not illiterate, but you are rude and agressive. I'm french, i'm not an english native speaker, that's the reason of my potential mistakes. Sorry for asking for advice, i didn't know it was forbidden. It's a stupid rule, but i respect it, and i'm not a spammer, just asking for advice.

Which goes with the fact I'm a New Yorker! :cool:

Yes, I have heard of that site.

I also like baby ducks. For instance:

qrn9sk.jpg

Good luck with the banning!

Lots of love,

Josh

Dang it Phil, when are you going to post your reply picture? :angry:

I know it's illegal to buy cuban cigars in US. I respect it but i though the forum was international and not american. I live in Paris so it's legal here but if it's against the forum rules, i won't discuss it and try to find my answer anywhere else.

Seems you may be genuine here. I have some advice for you sir. Stick around search and read. Many of your questions you posted and many you have not can be answered by a simple.search.

I know it's illegal to buy cuban cigars in US. I respect it but i though the forum was international and not american. I live in Paris so it's legal here but if it's against the forum rules, i won't discuss it and try to find my answer anywhere else.

Seems you may be genuine here. I have some advice for you sir. Stick around search and read. Many of your questions you posted and many you have not can be answered by a simple.search.

Thanks for your help.

You should fill our your profile and introduce yourself in the introduction section.

It'a Fun and It's the Law. :cool: