• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuesta-Rey cigar & tee shirt offer

It took them about 4 or so weeks to send it to me.

Just got mine in the mail. You get an XL shirt, the 4 cigars, their quarterly newsletter, and some other stuff.

They've gotten better. When I signed up last year, all I got was the 4-pack Cuesta Rey sampler. It does take time for delivery. This is a good offer.

I joined and it probably took the full six weeks. I almost forgot I even signed up but I love the newsletter ;)

BenjieV :D

I signed up too. . .

Got a Pocket T shirt AND four cigars for $12.00. . . not bad! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

GB

I'm a member of J.C. Newman's club for a bunch of years now and I recieved my new t-shirt and the ceegars to boot'. One year we got the 5 cigar sampler which was a good deal and during the year we also recieved other free cigars.... :thumbs: It's a good deal and the quarterly flyer is very informative as well. Just as a note, keep all the Cuesta-Rey bands you get when you smoke cause they add up in points for free stuff as well. :D :thumbs: :p

I signed up about 2 months ago and received 4 nice Milanos, their newsletter and a t-shirt 2 weeks later.

2 weeks ago I received the new newsletter along with a coupon to mail in for another free smoke. Says shipping would take 4 to 6 weeks. I got mine in less than 1 week.

Sometimes it pays to live only 1 hour away from the company.

TheBeast said:
signed-up and never got ****...go figure. :lookup:
LOL...you wanted the shirt and smokes to send to MattR as a gag gift huh?