• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Culebra Pr0n!

robbiex0r

scum
5ziekh.jpg

Johnny-O!s L to R: Forbidden Xtasy(6.5 X 42), Magnum(7 X 47), Gold Medal(6.5 X 42)
The Xtasy: Each twist has three cigars with a different colored wrapper: dark EL type, rosado/colorado, natural (other view)

352g8cy.jpg

L to R: Davidoff Special C (6.5 x 33), Drew Estate Medusa (6 x 44)(closeup), Illusione 23 tre in uno (6.5 x 33)

w9e16t.jpg

Partagas Culebra from Dec 07 (5.69 x 39)

1zcjqrk.jpg

L to R: LFD Culebra Especial, LFD Culebra Gorda, LFD Culebra Lancero (puffstuff)

2z6t936.jpg

hawt

Many thanks to everyone who helped me with this. The only one I've smoked is a Partagas Culebra from Double D that was about a year old. So far that is the greatest cigar I've ever had.

I think there is one more regular release LFD out there, and the Villiger culebras. Other than those, I think these are all the culebras on the market currently (except for the Davidoff, which is OOP, and Al's special release). Sadly, I never tracked down the old foil-wrapped, machine-made Partagas.

edited to update with sizes, and to mention there is a new release of the Davidoff Special C. It is slightly larger. There is also a Johnny-O! 'A' out there, that I am eying.

Enjoy!

can any of those still be found i know the isom partargas can but what about the LFD's

Great Pics, I've had a '95 Davidoff culebra (absolutely fantastic), a Johnny-O, just got some partagas, and saw the boxes being made in the DR for the LFD Lancero Culebras. I really enjoy the Culebra smokes.

Thanks for sharing!

can any of those still be found i know the isom partargas can but what about the LFD's

The LFDs can still be found, quite reasonably priced too, except for the Culebra Lanceros (in the non varnished box). These were specially made for Al (puffstuff) and released for sale only to CP members (I think). I know only 100 were made.

Johnny-O! still puts each of his up for sale occasionally, and I believe he only makes those three (correct me if I'm wrong, cuz then I'd need to buy those too)

After seeing this post I was looking at Culebra This is how I first thought you smoked them also link

If you want to get them link
just looking might complete your collection