• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cusano 18's

defetis

Token
has anyone ever had these? they are very compareable to avo's in my opinion. what does everyone else think?

Yes, they're a very good cigar for beginers and an excellent after breakfast smoke.

Doc.

I have had the robusto - maduro's - great smoke on the golf course - reasonably priced - worth a try in my opinion.

Good cigar IMO. I don't necessarily believe they are just for the newbies tho.

I think the paired maddy will be flat out awesome after some age on it.

I could be wrong of course:) ........

I had my first paired maddy last night... It was pretty good for the price!!! :thumbs:

18yr old Connecticut Shade wrapper and binder makes for a very creamy smoke. I don't often get the chance for an after breakfast smoke but when I do, this is one of my first choices. I would compare this one to a Butera, but at roughly half the price.

I really liked the one paired maduro I tried as well. But, to borrow a phrase from OahuGrown, it gave me a pretty good nicotine bitch slap.

Like the C10's quite a bit & the paired maduro is decent, but as for the others not a big fan.

I was gifted a Cusano 18 natural and a Cusano Corojo 97 a while back. A couple months ago I tried the Corojo 97 and found it quite enjoyable for the price. As for the Cusano, I didn't even finish it. It was too mild and lacked flavor that I generally am looking for in a cigar.

I was gifted a Cusano 18 natural and a Cusano Corojo 97 a while back. A couple months ago I tried the Corojo 97 and found it quite enjoyable for the price. As for the Cusano, I didn't even finish it. It was too mild and lacked flavor that I generally am looking for in a cigar.
The more I smoke, the less I am able to enjoy mild cigars. But the Corojo 97 was very good IMO. :D

I like the 18's, the paired maduro is a good smoke, I have a few at home and dangit, I may have one tonight now that you made me think about it.

Wade