• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cusano C10 Crown Corona

jstrat

Anyone try the Cusano C10 Crown Corona yet? My local B&Ms don't have them and I'm not sure I want to buy a box yet. From what hear, they are supposed to be similar to the Monte #4, which I really like. I've smoked the Cusano 18 and wasn't that impressed. Opinions?

I've tried one by the suggestion of the shop owner...he said the same thing "Taste's just like a Moni #4!!" NOPE!!! A little too boring and one dimensional, bad burn and nasty aftertaste. But that's my 0.02.

-Fetter

The attraction of the Cusano line escapes me. I've smoked a couple from their line from their mixed filler bundlers to the premiums and they are boring smokes. Not particularly offensive but no real merit to smoking them.

Trust me, the C10 doesn't taste anything remotely like a Cuban cigar.

They seem to regularly get high scores in the rags, but I don't see how.

The one stick that might be worth trying is the "18." I have one but have not smoked it yet. I see that you didn't find it to your liking.

I've smoked the 18, and it to is a boring, but not offesive cigar.

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
I've smoked the 18, and it to is a boring, but not offesive cigar.

Doc.
[snapback]271500[/snapback]​

Well,
I guess that shuts the door on Cusano. :whistling:

i smoked the ten hated it . It was fairly harsh and stayed the same all the way through.

Thanks for the info. Pretty much what I guessed, but just needed to be talked off the ledge. :blush:

The cusano 18 has 18 y/o tobacco, but the kicker is that the 18 y/o tobacco only makes up 20% of the filler