• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom humidor

That is quite fantastic. I have been browsing a few of your previous creations and I must say your creativity is remarkable. Especially the way you bring out the natural grains of the wood. Excellent work HM!

I mean, that humi is just incredible....the recipient is a lucky man.

Cparker

I never noticed the S on the lid, which is cool, imo. I like subtle things like that, where not everyone will notice it right away.

The bottom containment design is pretty sweet, too. Do you have a design patent on that? Or is it something you've seen done elsewhere?

-John

What a piece of junk..any kid in 5th grade shop class could make that!! :sign:

I never noticed the S on the lid, which is cool, imo. I like subtle things like that, where not everyone will notice it right away.

The bottom containment design is pretty sweet, too. Do you have a design patent on that? Or is it something you've seen done elsewhere?

-John

Thank you John and everyone. The tiles in the bottom are a variation I saw on a German company. I couldn't read a word on the site but the pictures gave me the idea. The "S"
is their initial from their last name. Her husband it suppose to get it today. I look farward to his response.

That is one impressive piece of work Bill. I look forward to seeing your next piece.

Very nice creation. You do some incredible woodwork. I've checked out your website, and I have to say truly amazing...keep up the good work.

Unreal! I love this latest creation of yours.

Maybe I can change my last name to start with "S". Yeah, that would do it. :whistling:

I envy people that can make beautiful things. I could figure out or be taught the the skills but I am just not wired to be the artistic type.

I do make beautiful kids but that don't take skills, lol.

It is a very nice humidor and I am sure it's owner will be quite proud of it. I can see that passing down through the generations.

I envy people that can make beautiful things. I could figure out or be taught the the skills but I am just not wired to be the artistic type.

I do make beautiful kids but that don't take skills, lol.

It is a very nice humidor and I am sure it's owner will be quite proud of it. I can see that passing down through the generations.

No, but does take great genes. :whistling: