• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Humidors

Waxing Moon

I make custom humidors.... feel free to contact me... I think my website is posted in my profile.
I'd be more than happy to see what we can come up with....
Thanks for looking....

Ed

I make custom humidors.... feel free to contact me... I think my website is posted in my profile.
I'd be more than happy to see what we can come up with....
Thanks for looking....

Ed

Very nice work, Ed. Great prices, too.

Thanks Guys.... I'll be starting a couple of builds this week - if ya'll are interested, I can post progress pictures in here....

You may want to check the rules about sales here. The rule use to be that you had to be a member for a specific period of time. I got in a little trouble with this when I was new here. Other than that, I saw this one at SMC. Nice job.
Ed and are old members of Sawmill Creek. He's good people. I welcome him with open arms.

Not sure the rules apply since we are in the Retailers section. I don't see the "Rules" section at the top part like in the Marketplace. Since WM is coming in and saying that he is a retailer, the rules probably don't apply but would love to hear from more experienced members on this.

You may want to check the rules about sales here. The rule use to be that you had to be a member for a specific period of time. I got in a little trouble with this when I was new here. Other than that, I saw this one at SMC. Nice job.
Ed and are old members of Sawmill Creek. He's good people. I welcome him with open arms.

Those rules only apply to private sales, not Retailers, hence them not being posted in big red letters at the top of this forum.

I don't want to break any rules - and I thought that I was doing the right thing.... Heck, if I would have found these forums earlier in life, I wouldn't have wasted my time on some of the other ones out there....

I'm not here only to sell my humidors.... I enjoy my cigars as much as the next guy... and the camaraderie between us BOTL's is second to none....
.... but, I am a woodworker that specializes in humidors - that's what I do for a living... I just figured this was the place to post my service - as opposed to loading down the "humidor" section....

Understanding I'm a newb... but, I am 48 years old and have been smoking cigars for a couple of years and woodworking for over 20 years... It's good for a guy's ego when he's pushing 50 to be called a newb from time to time...

It's cool if ya'all don't want to see me post my stuff in here - I can still participate in the other forums and talk cigars.... which is, after all, what this forum is all about....

I don't want to break any rules - and I thought that I was doing the right thing.... Heck, if I would have found these forums earlier in life, I wouldn't have wasted my time on some of the other ones out there....

I'm not here only to sell my humidors.... I enjoy my cigars as much as the next guy... and the camaraderie between us BOTL's is second to none....
.... but, I am a woodworker that specializes in humidors - that's what I do for a living... I just figured this was the place to post my service - as opposed to loading down the "humidor" section....

Understanding I'm a newb... but, I am 48 years old and have been smoking cigars for a couple of years and woodworking for over 20 years... It's good for a guy's ego when he's pushing 50 to be called a newb from time to time...

It's cool if ya'all don't want to see me post my stuff in here - I can still participate in the other forums and talk cigars.... which is, after all, what this forum is all about....

Just keep your humidor sales in the Retailer's Forum and there will be no problems. Good Luck with your sales! Looking forward to your contributions elsewhere at CP as well.

That's some incredible work you've got displayed on your site. Welcome to the board.

Yes you do have some beautiful work there!!!!

Maybe someday I will be able to afford one!! Welcome to the board from one newbie to another.....

No worried, Ed. Like whopper said, keep the business stuff down here, and the pleasure stuff in the other forums, and you'll be fine. That's what the retailer forum is for. And you're absolutely right about the humidor section. I'm sure if you see someone asking questions about something you know very well, your input would be much appreciated. But the humidor forum isn't the place to talk about what's for sale. For a new guy, you seemed to pick that up pretty quick.

Thanks guys!... Not sure if I'll be posting a lot of for sale stuff though... as most everything I build is already sold... But, I'll be more than happy to post some progress pictures here or there... if you like....

I'm currently working on a humidor for the actor who played Vito on the Sopranos... I even surprised myself on how well this one is turning out ;)

Thanks guys!... Not sure if I'll be posting a lot of for sale stuff though... as most everything I build is already sold... But, I'll be more than happy to post some progress pictures here or there... if you like....

I'm currently working on a humidor for the actor who played Vito on the Sopranos... I even surprised myself on how well this one is turning out ;)

Please do.

And I saw the pictures of that humidor. The cedar tray with the small guns carved out was amazing!

Progress pics or threads following a build and all that goes in to it would be very interesting. Any larger cabinet humidor pics you've got would be fun too see, too. I saw the designs for the one you're working on. Great work.

John

I like that page where you have all the woods displayed.
The curly maple looks pretty. :thumbs:

Nice work.

Welcome to CP.

You seem like a good guy. You should get along fine here! :thumbs: