• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom rolled Culebras

I could be jump in as well

Let me translate: Must type faster and post so I don't miss the split!. :laugh:

If anyone wants to run another one count me in, cause I think we'll have enough for two. :D

Im in for the Culebras split for whom ever is hosting it

Edit : spelling of coarse

I'd love to run this, but I'm getting killed at work today, and have allready screwed up some math on the PMs i've been sending...

I'm going to grab a bundle of the Gold Medals and I'll sort out the splits at somepoint....

Reputations earned elsewhere have never meant much here. I gather were making an exception. That's fine. But I find his lack of an formal intro rude an kind of arrogant. Not everyone knows who he is.

Doc.

Reputations earned elsewhere have never meant much here. I gather were making an exception. That's fine. But I find his lack of an formal intro rude an kind of arrogant. Not everyone knows who he is.

Doc.

I see what you're saying and understand where you're coming from but I don't think John meant any insult. I view his lack of an introduction as more of an oversight than anything else.

I'm to blame for this. I suggested that John post his sales on CP because of numerous PMs I got regarding his custom rolled Culebras.

John is a well-respected member of several other cigar boards. I believe that he will make a wonderful edition to Cigar Pass.

I assumed that John was one of the few people who had enough cross-board credibility that he could enter into CP as a vendor without posting an introduction. I apologize for my exuberance. I thought that everyone knew of John and his cigars already. I think many people have spoken highly for John and I believe that many more will.

John, please feel free to tell the members of Cigar Pass who don't already know you a little about yourself in an Interduction Thread. :thumbs:

And welcome to Cigar Pass!

Sorry for not introducing myself. I figured quite a few of you knew me already. I rushed into the post trying to slow down the PM's headed Marc's way. I just received a PM from someone requesting aa mixed bundle and somehow it got lost. If I did not answer you could you re-send? John

All well and good but out of the 4500+ members I'm sure there are quite a few who don't know you and an even larger amount who won't see this thread. The intro forum is easy to find.

Sorry for not introducing myself. I figured quite a few of you knew me already. I rushed into the post trying to slow down the PM's headed Marc's way. I just received a PM from someone requesting aa mixed bundle and somehow it got lost. If I did not answer you could you re-send? John

I can't afford a fiver on my cigar allowance, but I'd love to get one of each kind of culebras if there's room anywhere. Send me a PM, please. :)

Hello everyone at CP. At the request of some of you regulars I have been asked to post that I have some custom rolled cigars you might like:
Gold Medal Culebras (6 1/2 X 43)-$175, Magnum Culebras (7 X 47)-$225, Canonazo (6 X 54)-$205, Corona Extra Pigtails (4.75 X 47)-$140/bundle of 25 (Culebras 24), and I also have some loose Sublimes/$9, Torps/$8. All are natural wrapper except the Sublimes which are Dark EL type. I can mix-up a bundle if you prefer. "This sale is for international members of CP". Thanks all, John

Johnny,

I'm a little think so bare with me on this. Now the following "Gold Medal Culebras (6 1/2 X 43)-$175, Magnum Culebras (7 X 47)-$225, Canonazo (6 X 54)-$205" Is this for 24 of them or 8 since 3 cigars make one up?

Now the Corona Extra Pigtails (4.75 X 47)-$140/bundle of 25 are these also a Culebras with pigtails?

The Sublimes/$9, Torps/$8 are they also Culebras?

DG

Hello everyone at CP. At the request of some of you regulars I have been asked to post that I have some custom rolled cigars you might like:
Gold Medal Culebras (6 1/2 X 43)-$175, Magnum Culebras (7 X 47)-$225, Canonazo (6 X 54)-$205, Corona Extra Pigtails (4.75 X 47)-$140/bundle of 25 (Culebras 24), and I also have some loose Sublimes/$9, Torps/$8. All are natural wrapper except the Sublimes which are Dark EL type. I can mix-up a bundle if you prefer. "This sale is for international members of CP". Thanks all, John

Johnny,

I'm a little think so bare with me on this. Now the following "Gold Medal Culebras (6 1/2 X 43)-$175, Magnum Culebras (7 X 47)-$225, Canonazo (6 X 54)-$205" Is this for 24 of them or 8 since 3 cigars make one up?

Now the Corona Extra Pigtails (4.75 X 47)-$140/bundle of 25 are these also a Culebras with pigtails?

The Sublimes/$9, Torps/$8 are they also Culebras?

DG

PM Sent