• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom rolled Culebras

Reputations earned elsewhere have never meant much here. I gather were making an exception. That's fine. But I find his lack of an formal intro rude an kind of arrogant. Not everyone knows who he is.

Doc.

Johnny’s good people. I think it was more the fact that he was being hounded for sometime by multiple member & fogs to come here and sell his product that he didn’t keep the formalities.

SO, if anyone is organining somthing and I didn't already totally miss it...I'm in for whatever.

I'd be interested in a split on the Corona Extra Pigtails. I don't have enough friends to buy Culebras :(

I will vouch for the bruh.....Those sticks are GOOOODDD!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'll second that! These are some of the best sticks I've ever had! D'OH! I can't get any for a couple of months....Johnny-O, how are things looking for the Sept/Oct time frame?

I just smoked a Johnny-O Gold Medal Culebra. They are by far the best sticks I have smoked in a long while. Complex, spicey, latte-ish flavor. And just think, they are still young!!!!! You will not be disappointed and if you are, please pm me, I will take them off ya hands....

Just want to say a big thanks to Johnny-O!!

My package arrived in 2 days ( :0 ), and they looked and smelled awesome. I couldn't wait and dipped in the bag over the weekend, and all I can say is.....mmmmmmm! :love:

Now if I can keep my grubby mitts of 'em for awhile. :whistling:

Couldn't agree more! Sent his end before he got mine.... What can I say other than 1st class!

Thanks Johnny!!!

Jerry

My package arrived in 2 days ( :0 ), and they looked and smelled awesome. I couldn't wait and dipped in the bag over the weekend, and all I can say is.....mmmmmmm! :love:

Being no stranger to Johnny-O cigars, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. He sent the sticks before he even received payment and the cigars are just fantastic. Now if I can sit on them for aging. Thats going to be a real challenge. :laugh:

Thanks again John. :)

Couldn't agree more! Sent his end before he got mine.... What can I say other than 1st class!

Thanks Johnny!!!

Jerry

I also got his end before I sent mine. I am just trying to age it a little bit, but I fear cigars will be toast before the end of this week. It smells really good :)

As everyone else has stated - class act Johnny-O. Shipped my end while my payment was still being sent to him. And the cigars look and smell awesome.

Scott

Pictures are not going to do these cigars justice, you have got to SMELL them.

I'm thinking of stealing Brickhouse's idea and using one as an air-freshener in my car...

If anyone bought some of the culebras and wants to sell them VIA PP. PM me. And yes I know PP is the devil.