• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cut the cable

But your 1TB is enough for all your streaming?

So far. My roommate has been out of town for a few months. She's retired so watches a lot of streaming content. Its really important to not walk away and leave it running. She would do that a lot.

Fire TV is android based. You can install Kodi with Exodus and stream to your heart's content.

How long have you been doing this? I just started but have only watched a few movies. The wife is nervous we are going to jail... Lol

Today I delivered all my cable TV equipment to the cable company. Let the fun begin.

giphy.gif

Nah, you'll quickly find that there are more things to do, then sit down and watch crap on TV. I guess enjoying more cigars, would be a benefit as well.

Glad you asked. We love it. I went and paid extra for an unlimited plan but I've yet to go over 700GB a month so I'll be cutting that back and saving more. So in a month or so I'll cut back to a 1 TB plan. In total with the internet and DirecTVnow and Netflix I'll be at about 120 bucks a month opposed to around 190.

Getting rid of directv satellite after 18 years and switching to directv now on 3 TVs, 1 with roku, high speed Gig internet from Century Link. So far tonight without the high speed being activated until tomorrow,streaming is doing good. Directv now 55 a month and internet 85. Saving me 70 a month.