• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cutter recommendation?

I just take my handgun and shoot the top off of the cigar before I smoke. None of this pussy "use a cutter" crap.

I also keep a flamethrower handy for lighting. I defy anyone to make fun of a man who shoots the top off of his petite lancero then lights it with a flamethrower. That's like Manly Cigar Usage 101.

Oh, and Palio.

Hmmm, I use my BB gun. :cool:

I just take my handgun and shoot the top off of the cigar before I smoke. None of this pussy "use a cutter" crap.

I also keep a flamethrower handy for lighting. I defy anyone to make fun of a man who shoots the top off of his petite lancero then lights it with a flamethrower. That's like Manly Cigar Usage 101.

Oh, and Palio.

Hmmm, I use my BB gun. :cool:

His "handgun" is a BB gun...You really think anyone would give him a REAL gun? :laugh:

....troglodytes. I use a one watt blue laser. You can cut and light with one tool.....:p

Nice now that would be fun. I have a buddy that is building a laser just like that. I make it a point not to go over to his house lately. He is nuts and has a laser... no thanks i like my eyesight just how it is. His plan... to build a laser to kill the bees outside his house with. My point rests.