• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Da Bears

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Well I'd have to imagine any self respecting bears fan has to take this bet. A prem 5er says the Pack beats em. Vegas only has a 3pt spread on this game.

I'll take it Mark. They have to win one someday right?? :whistling:

Ill take that bet.
ONLY A PREMIUM 5er though. BEARS OVER THE PACK.

Ill take that bet.
ONLY A PREMIUM 5er though. BEARS OVER THE PACK.

Sorry... Can't quite do a premium bet yet...
If anyone wants to play some lower stakes, let me know.

//apologies if I'm in over my head.

I wouldn't bet a plugged nickel on this game. After getting decimated by the Lowly Lionesses in the 4th a couple of days ago ............................ well, let's just say embarassment is a wonderful motivator!!! :laugh:

I wouldn't bet a plugged nickel on this game. After getting decimated by the Lowly Lionesses in the 4th a couple of days ago ............................ well, let's just say embarassment is a wonderful motivator!!! :laugh:

See I read this a lot but I cant help but disagreeing, coming off 1 loss isn’t bad but 2 losses in a row messes with you and when your facing a team that’s on a roll its going to be 2x harder to shift that momentum in there favor. That’s just my opinion for any athlete/team in any sport really with the exclusion of baseball.

See I read this a lot but I cant help but disagreeing, coming off 1 loss isn’t bad but 2 losses in a row messes with you and when your facing a team that’s on a roll its going to be 2x harder to shift that momentum in there favor. That’s just my opinion for any athlete/team in any sport really with the exclusion of baseball.
Not to mention going into your opponents house, let alone Lambeau with our fans on a 4-0 start, it's gonna be loud and energetic. I can't wait!

You ever hear Madden do a Packers game? Lots of man love there.
maddenfarve.jpg

My favorite Packer photo (Dick Butkus):
57f9_1.jpg

Urlacher:
urlacher.jpg

Oh yeah, I've got a premium fiver for this game, straight up. Anymore Puker fans out there?

And the bears pull out a win. They had to sooner or later right.. To be honest i was worried pretty much the whole game. Thanks for the bet Mark addy in profile.

Pffft, The first 5 min of the game I said there's no way the packers can loose unless they hand them the game. 11+ flags, 3 turn overs later the bears win. I've never seen a team try so hard to loose in my life :angry:

What a horrible 2nd half. 341 1st half yards, then freaking 83(off the top of my head) in the 2nd half?

Frickin' horrible play calling by the coaches.

:D

GO PACK GO... (insert music) GO PACK GO (insert music) GO PACK GO.. (THIS CHANT DRIVE ME CRAZY!)

Great game.. The turnovers were out of control.. They played Hester perfect... Favre was bound to make a mistake sooner or later..They scorched our D the first half. I think it was a record. As much as a Bears fan as I am am.. I have nothing but respect for Favre!! He is the NEW "OLD TONY ROMO"..LOL!!