• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Da Bears

They played Hester perfect...
I thought they kicked short, I just think they could've got the ball 5-10 yards deeper on each kick and save a little field position yet keep it out of Hester's hands. Either way it didn't matter, 4 turnovers ain't gonna win you many balls games in the NFL.

Either way it didn't matter, 4 turnovers ain't gonna win you many balls games in the NFL.

Neither will frickin' conservative play calling. Sheesh.

I'm throwing a penalty flag on the damn coaches calling the plays.
The play calling in the second half was not good. I did get a kick out of Brett chewing McCarthy's ass right before the end of the first half when coach called the timeout.

Either way it didn't matter, 4 turnovers ain't gonna win you many balls games in the NFL.

Not a fan of either team so I relly do not care who won, but watching that game was unbearable. The GB coach should be fined, you got a HOF QB in Favre and I am not sure he let him throw a pass longer then 5 yards in the 2nd half.

The play calling in the second half was not good. I did get a kick out of Brett chewing McCarthy's ass right before the end of the first half when coach called the timeout.

Yep, that was pretty damn funny and he was 100% correct to bitch at McCarthy.