• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daily Cigar Deals

kc5hwb

I am looking for sites that offer daily deals on cigars or bundles or boxes of smokes. Something like www.woot.com but for cigars. I've got a couple of sites that I watch now, such as www.joecigar.com but I would like to find a few more. Any suggestions?

The other 2 that i know about are www.cigarmonster.com and www.todayscigar.com. BTW, i see that you are in Grapevine, my wife and i go there quite a bit we live in Carrollton. We should hook up for a smoke sometime. I also run a cigar blog here: www.inthehumidor.com

I'd never heard of the todays cigar site. It looks like they have some pretty good deals on occasion. Does anyone know who their parent company is?

Not quite a daily special, but Holt's runs a Friday special (I have no idea when they post as it occasionally remains stagnant for two weeks)

Billy

I've been watching CigarBid.com If you have used E-bay you will enjoy CigarBid.

The selection isn't huge but for daily smokes and decent 5-packs you can usually save a few bucks from other sites.

Some of the other big websites have an auction section as well. Famous-Smokes comes to mind.

Definitely a big savings from my local B&M given the high NY taxes.

Hope this helps.

I have CigarMonster added to my list, but frankly this site isn't any good. They have VERY limited deals. I get to work at 6am every day and when I login I usually check out all the deals as soon as I can. Ever since I have added CigarMonster to my list, each morning they are sold out by 6am. It is like they have only a few deals to sell. And none of them are any brands I have heard of either, so I don't know why they sell out so fast, other than perhaps they have a very limited quantity.

I've been on cigar bid for a while now, like it alot.

Niko, sounds good. I usually go to the Euless shop instead because it is closer to my house and their prices are just a bit better, although their selection is not. www.tccigarseuless.com

If you have Firefox, or a myYahoo or similar page, some of the sites have a RSS feed that you can see on your homepage.

ETA: Sign up for the sites weekly email specials and redirect them into a different folder in your inbox. This way, you can check them quickly, and they will be separated from your normal inbox, and not get thrown in the junk mail.

I have CigarMonster added to my list, but frankly this site isn't any good. They have VERY limited deals. I get to work at 6am every day and when I login I usually check out all the deals as soon as I can. Ever since I have added CigarMonster to my list, each morning they are sold out by 6am. It is like they have only a few deals to sell. And none of them are any brands I have heard of either, so I don't know why they sell out so fast, other than perhaps they have a very limited quantity.

I've been on cigar bid for a while now, like it alot.

Niko, sounds good. I usually go to the Euless shop instead because it is closer to my house and their prices are just a bit better, although their selection is not. www.tccigarseuless.com

Since they update at midnight eastern, it's best to check then, for me it's only 9pm so it's not a late night deal. Just an idea.

I'm also in Grapevine, and if you're up this way I'd suggest checking out Town & Country Cigars out of North Richland Hills. You can sign up for their mailing list here: http://www.taboocigars.com/main.sc. Their email list is sporadic, but when it hits, the deals are pretty spectacular. Today's includes:

Arturo Fuente:
Churchill nat bx25 $89.00 -3bx avail.
Brava nat bx50 $68.00 -5bx avail.

You have to go in or call for that -- the prices on the web site don't change. A few weeks ago I picked up 20 Fuente Hemingway Signatures , a stainless steel double blade cutter, three flame lighter and 25 count humi for ... $79.

Great guys, too. They had a little 'do their last summer with Jorge Padron -- pretty nice!

I have no connection with these guys at all -- I just find they are worth the drive. I live in the south end of Grapevine, and there's another Town & Country just a few hundred yards away, but they seem only loosely related. The North Richland Hills store has a pretty good line of their own cigars -- Taboo - which this store doesn't carry. I hardly ever go there. I do hit the one on Main Street occasionally, though Town & Country remains my first choice around here.

Hope that helps!

cjf

The other 2 that i know about are www.cigarmonster.com and www.todayscigar.com. BTW, i see that you are in Grapevine, my wife and i go there quite a bit we live in Carrollton. We should hook up for a smoke sometime. I also run a cigar blog here: www.inthehumidor.com

Back