• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas Herf Tuesday Oct 25th with a special guest

Mowee

We're back at Stafford and Jones for our end of month herf on Tuesday October 28th and with us this time will be Maria Martin from Camacho. For those who don't know Maria, her family has a long pedigree in tobacco...her father is Pedro Martin who started working in his father's factory in Cienfuegos Cuba. Pedro also owned Tabacalera Tropical and when it was sold, Maria came to Camacho. It will be a fun herf. S&J is located on the NE corner of Plano and Campbell Roads in Richardson. We'll start after 5pm in the cigar lounge. Drinks are free (remember to tip for the drinks and service). See yall there.

You can also bring your $$ for the PTDC to insure you have a spot.

Well Frank, I am actually going to be aable to make this one! I am so glad that it is falling on my night off. I have been wanting to go back to S&J. Around what time are you going to get there?
B

Hopefully I can make this...been a while since I was at S&J.

This will be my last HERF with the D/FW crew so I'll definatly be there....

I will be headed out for this along with my trusty bottle of Oban. See y'all there!

I had a great time talking/ smoking with you guys last night night...

Thanks for all the good times and good smokes. I'll see you guys on the flipside..

lurch

It was great to finally meet you. Stay safe! You will be in my prayers.

Well, you Dallas guys are a crazy and fun bunch! It was very nice to meet you all. I need to find more excuses to come back here!

Yup it was good seeing you....hope you stock up on smokes to take back to the land of high taxes.....btw most of the stores here will ship to ya. Look forward to your next visit.