• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas Steakhouse

Four Aces

For you Texans and would-be visitors:

I'm in Dallas, yesterday and today. As most of you know, Dallas mayor, Laura "Nazi" Miller has banned smoking in restaurants/bars, etc. in Dallas.

Last night I went to one of my favorite steakhouses here in Dallas. I asked if they had closed the cigar lounge. They told me officially, "yes", but that if I choose to walk back to the old "cigar room", I might find some patrons who were not respecting the law. :)

I went back there and it was business as usual. Good cigar smoke-filled room, with drinks being served, music, babes, etc. Only difference: no ashtrays, so they used small salad bowls. :D

For details of restaurant name, PM me [don't want to get the place shut down by public posting].

4A

P.S. Had a PAN '64.

You know that really sucks.... I'm a Dallas native (well, ok- Fort Worth, but close enough) and thats just plain rediculous.... :angry: Especially the high end places where smoking was only allowed in the lounge/bar... not where people are eating.

Glad to hear people are taking matters into their own hands :p however- I'm told if a city nazi walks in, you can and will get ticketed ? ???

PM SENT! :p

Recently in the DFW area and some locals turned me on to a cool river place that's still got a fully stocked humidor AND ashtrays in the 'smoking' room. Good food too!

Cool river is a awesome place- one of my favorites... The reason they allow smoking is, they are not inside Dallas- They're actually in Las Colinas (IRVING :sign: )

Great place, but take your own cigars... I was there Thursday night, Opus A in the single box coffin- $175.00 EA! :0