• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas vs da Bears

Grossman is extremely talented.

wow. rose colored glasses heh? that reminds me of cowboy fans telling themsleves that roy wiliams is actually a great cover saftey.

it scares me to think how good the bears would be if they actually had a qb better than a 3rd stringer. i cant figure out why they didnt go after matt shaub this year or drew brees last year.
LOL, don't let that 55 QB rating (32nd in the NFL) fool you. Bears have just over $600,000 of their salary cap left this year. Rex probably has a couple more games left to put out or get out. I'm pulling for him. When good Rex plays, he is the best Bears quarterback I have seen in years. Also, he is in the last year of his contract. Go to the happy place Rex, be the ball!

The Cowboys are fueled by an offense that ranks first in the NFC in total yards and has scored a league-leading 82 points in wins over the Giants and Dolphins. ???

BRING IT!

The Cowboys are fueled by an offense that ranks first in the NFC in total yards and has scored a league-leading 82 points in wins over the Giants and Dolphins. ???

BRING IT!

Good point. Um, oh yeah.... And they kicked the bears ass in their own house.

1. Serves me right to lose this bet for betting on any Chicago team.

2. Grossman is absolutely the worst QB in the NFL.

3. The Bears defense showed nothing tonight, certainly not the best in the league.

4. Hester? Who is that? Did he have any return yards at all?

5. Was there any portion of this game in which Chicago was the better team? Any at all? Seriously, any aspect whatsoever.

Bottom Line:

Chicago just got their asses handed to them by a MUCH better football team. Scratch this season, get rid of Wrecks Grossman, and pray to God that the Cubs can salvage some sort of city pride........very unlikely though.

I'm happy to send Marc this Padron 26/64 5'er assortment. I'm looking forward to cheering against the Bears the rest of the season as normal.

Grossman just threw yet another INT.

Hard to believe but he's actually worse than when I posted just a few minutes ago. Is it possible to have points taken away from you in football? If there is any way whatsoever, he'll figure it out.

5. Was there any portion of this game in which Chicago was the better team? Any at all? Seriously, any aspect whatsoever.

Yep...

1st ten minutes of the game.

Sorry Wyatt :)

NOT!! :p

Go Cowboys!!

This was a solid win for the Cowboys. It was the first test of the Offense, against a tuff defense. This win should help legitimize them in the eyes of the NFL. Next challenge, the Pats, I hope T. Newman is at 100% for that game. If we can stop one of the best Defenses in the game, and get past one of, if not the best Offense in the game, we should be OK going into the playoffs this year.

Tim

There is nothing more to say than the cowboys stomped on the Bears!!! For every one who bet against the Boy's, you must have wanted to give sticks away :laugh: :laugh:

Go Cowboys

Cowboys are an excellent team. That completely dimantled a highly touted D of the Bears.

The Bears just proved that they are not very deep in their D. When a cple players go down they completely fall apart.

And our WR.. why are they unable to catch anything thrown to them. Moose dropped 2 and Berrian dropped 3 or 4. While Grossman is completely usless he become even more useless when our receivers cant even catch. And our Offensive Co needs to be shot.

Why cant they use a tight end like everyone else does? WHy does he always run beson into heavy ass traffic...WHy the crap routes!! AHHH
this team is going to make me crazy..

I didn't think a comment was even necessary but, I gotta put in my Hell Yeahs - Go DALLAS!"
Null Smurf - I knew you had to have SOME redeeming quality, but The Cowboys - you're alright brother.

Even the refs were trying to help Da Bears win. Grossman was pathetic. Marion Barber was impressive in the 4thQ. Madden's comment about a team getting the most injuries is almost assured of making divisional championship the next season was CLASSIC! :laugh: Even Eldorado Owens taunting of the Bear's fans in the 3rdQ (just before most of them left) was humorous. I'll bet Brian Urlacher kicked the dog in the lockerroom and bit off a few heads.

When the Coyboys are 3-0 to start the season, they have always reached the playoffs, but that is no excuse to start celebrating or slacking off. It is a reason to work twice as hard as everyone else! Go COWBOYS!!!!!!

The Bears are a good time, but there can't be compared to the Cowboys this year!!